Scott Vernon

OzOne wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 02:07:00 GMT, "Maxprop"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message

Our own little piece of your Patriot Act
"Aust strengthens surveillance laws
7:07 PM December 8

The laws will allow for surveillance and tracking devices to be

used
in a wider range of cases, particularly in terrorism, people
trafficking and child sex investigations.

Better destroy that HD with all the child porn on it, Ozzy. :-)

Max

Only porn on my PC is soft.
Extremely tasteful shots of my beautiful wife naked, including some

of
her during her pregnancy with both our children.

Even more reason for Cappy to "break into" my computer here in ....
Queensland?

Any of her breastfeeding? You could show them to bob, he will explode
with jealousy.

SV