Scott Vernon

"Overproof" wrote in message
news:AHNtd.21089$6f6.3434@edtnps89...

"Donal" wrote in message

Oh dear, .... I'm really confused.

Who should feed the baby?

BB is a complete tit, and Fat Bob has a reasonable pair of tits.

Suzanne
has
a bottle.

How is a child supposed to make a choice?

He's Bob's son..... he'll just open his mouth and acept what's

presented
for food with no complaints.

but they won't feed the kid till his 'hunger monitor' goes off.

Scotty

Scott Vernon

I too know that Katy can take care of herself, but it's hard to sit
idly by when a punk spews crap like that.

Scotty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I saw it and also thought it something no man would do.

I did not intervene, however, because if anybody can
take care of herself it's Katy. She'd probably get
upset with me if I interfered . . .

CN

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

Did you see what he wrote to Katy? Disgusting!

SV

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
And, another thing . . .

What really got my goat was his pompous, rude
stalking and quite uncivilized language addressing
Lady Pilot. That is uncalled for.

CN

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Thank you, Little Buddy.

Since Ganz refuses to take the many subtle hints thrown
his way in the past few weeks I decided he, like a mule,
needed to be smacked up side the head with a 2X4 in
order for him to pay attention and join in rather than
disrupt.

I requested the good folks at Supernews give him a
warning and another chance so I don't think they'll
kick him off unless they have had complaints by
more than myself. At any rate, he will be required
to stop changing his name and using differing bogus
e-mail addresses to avoid people's kill files who
cannot abide his constant, childish disruption of
the group, his gratuitous profanity and his
stalking behavior.

CN

"Gilligan" wrote in message

nk.net...
I must commend the good Capt Neal. He has not only brought

relevant sailing
content to the newsgroup, he is enforcing civility too. We

all
knowingly
benefit from his great insight, critical thinking and

expository
style. If
there ever was a beacon of truth, the good Capt is it. His

fine
yacht and
his motorcycle are classics showing unusual skill in

upkeeping,
which
speaks highly of his character. Kudos to you, Capt Neal, a

finer
man there
will never be! It's no small wonder you are such a hit with

the
ladies, the
ladies of pulchritude no less, especially Katysales.

Gilligan

katysails

duh...read the original again...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Which other one?

"katysails" wrote in message
You could have fixed the other one while you were at it...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I fixed your typo.

"Gilligun" wrote ...
We all knowingly
benefit from his great insight, critical thinking and suppository
style.

Lady Pilot

"Scott Vernon" wrote:

but they won't feed the kid till his 'hunger monitor' goes off.

Sad, itsn't it Scotty...The mother is too interested in her career to be an
effectual mother...

Any surprise there?

LP (didn't think so)

Scott Vernon

Nah, too lazy.

SV

duh...read the original again...

"katysails" wrote in message

You could have fixed the other one while you were at it...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I fixed your typo.

"Gilligun" wrote ...
We all knowingly
benefit from his great insight, critical thinking and

suppository
style.

Capt. Neal®

You're welcome my lovely and talented Lady Pilot!

CN

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:YIPtd.89458$EZ.49761@okepread07...
Thank you, my dear Capt. Neal...

LP

Capt. Neal is back? Lady Pilot ASA 301 December 27th 04 11:04 PM
Capt. Neal G&G ASA 6 November 30th 04 01:31 AM
I'm much better than Capt Neal! Bobsprit ASA 27 November 4th 03 10:36 PM
Capt. Neal is even on Bob's Sailing Links page Simple Simon ASA 13 October 20th 03 02:19 AM
Is Capt Neal doomed? Semolina Pilcher ASA 5 September 13th 03 02:47 AM