G&G

Default Capt. Neal

Have you thought of sailing Central America? Belize, Roatan, Costa Rica and
Panama. The San Blas Islands of Panama are a good destination. Or, go
through the Canal and Up the west Coast of Costa Rica (much better than the
e. coast).
Take care.
A Lady, A Republican

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
G&G wrote:
Have you thought of sailing Central America? Belize, Roatan, Costa Rica and
Panama. The San Blas Islands of Panama are a good destination. Or, go
through the Canal and Up the west Coast of Costa Rica (much better than the
e. coast).
Take care.
A Lady, A Republican

Crapton should leave immediately.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Capt. Neal®

A Lady, a Republican - I like both those things. Together
they represent near perfection.

Yes, I'm going to check out Costa Rica for sure as
a place to retire when I get older. I understand
it is very nice there with good cruising and nice
economics ashore. One can buy a little house
in the mountains for cheap and even have a maid
in the house for a few dollars a week.

Produce is cheap and the air is clean. No income
tax and good interest rates for money in the bank.

Have you any experience cruising Central America?

"G&G" wrote in message ...
Have you thought of sailing Central America? Belize, Roatan, Costa Rica and
Panama. The San Blas Islands of Panama are a good destination. Or, go
through the Canal and Up the west Coast of Costa Rica (much better than the
e. coast).
Take care.
A Lady, A Republican

gonefishiing

with all due respect capt.,
you're closer then you damn think.

gf.

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Yes, I'm going to check out Costa Rica for sure as
a place to retire when I get older.

Jonathan Ganz

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Yes, I'm going to check out Costa Rica for sure as
a place to retire when I get older.

For him it would be like sailing to the moon. He never leaves his
mooring except to go to a bar.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Capt. Neal®

No, sir, Costa Rica is a good distance away from the Keys.

CN

Capt. Neal is back? Lady Pilot ASA 301 December 27th 04 11:04 PM
I'm much better than Capt Neal! Bobsprit ASA 27 November 4th 03 10:36 PM
Capt. Neal is even on Bob's Sailing Links page Simple Simon ASA 13 October 20th 03 02:19 AM
Is Capt Neal doomed? Semolina Pilcher ASA 5 September 13th 03 02:47 AM
Paging Capt. Neal CANDChelp ASA 0 August 11th 03 05:55 PM