Capt. NealŪ

A Lady, a Republican - I like both those things. Together
they represent near perfection.

Yes, I'm going to check out Costa Rica for sure as
a place to retire when I get older. I understand
it is very nice there with good cruising and nice
economics ashore. One can buy a little house
in the mountains for cheap and even have a maid
in the house for a few dollars a week.

Produce is cheap and the air is clean. No income
tax and good interest rates for money in the bank.

Have you any experience cruising Central America?

"G&G" wrote in message ...
Have you thought of sailing Central America? Belize, Roatan, Costa Rica and
Panama. The San Blas Islands of Panama are a good destination. Or, go
through the Canal and Up the west Coast of Costa Rica (much better than the
e. coast).
Take care.
A Lady, A Republican