Gilligan

Default Chill Ganz! Down boy!

Jonathan chill!

Your blood pressure must be surging.

Think happy thoughts. Think of the peaceful place. Think nice things.

Happy, happy, soothing thoughts. Nice things, a nice cool place. Peaceful,
quiet, meditative.

Where life is beautiful all the time.

Birds chirping.

Men in white suits.

Butterfly nets.

Mattresses on the wall.

Nurse Ratched.

Chief Broom.

Peaceful music.

Padded restraints.

Happy pills.

More happy pills.

Beddy bye time. A long peaceful rest.

Gilligan

Jonathan Ganz

You're weird.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Jonathan chill!

Your blood pressure must be surging.

Think happy thoughts. Think of the peaceful place. Think nice things.

Happy, happy, soothing thoughts. Nice things, a nice cool place. Peaceful,
quiet, meditative.

Where life is beautiful all the time.

Birds chirping.

Men in white suits.

Butterfly nets.

Mattresses on the wall.

Nurse Ratched.

Chief Broom.

Peaceful music.

Padded restraints.

Happy pills.

More happy pills.

Beddy bye time. A long peaceful rest.

Gilligan

Jonathan Ganz

There's the humanitarian for you....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Jonathan chill!

Your blood pressure must be surging.

Think happy thoughts. Think of the peaceful place. Think nice things.

Happy, happy, soothing thoughts. Nice things, a nice cool place.
Peaceful,
quiet, meditative.

Where life is beautiful all the time.

Birds chirping.

Men in white suits.

Butterfly nets.

Mattresses on the wall.

Nurse Ratched.

Chief Broom.

Peaceful music.

Padded restraints.

Happy pills.

More happy pills.

Beddy bye time. A long peaceful rest.

Gilligan

Ganz fought his way out of deletion Capt. Neal® ASA 11 November 28th 04 06:35 PM
Ganz Emigrates! Michael ASA 1 November 19th 04 06:48 PM
Prayers for Ganz Bob Crantz ASA 8 June 9th 04 12:19 PM
Ganz reminds me of . . . Simple Simon ASA 15 December 11th 03 08:27 PM
Ganz is still lost. Simple Simon ASA 1 July 19th 03 02:21 AM