Scout

Watch out for that maritime version of Sirius, called Siren.
You pay only once for a lifetime of listening pleasure.
Scout

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I understand that many truck drivers have Sirius and XM
satellite radios installed. Do me a favor, ask around and
see if they've found a way to hack into the system to
avoid the monthly subscription fee.

I'd like to have a satellite radio receiver on my boat
but ten bucks a month seems quite steep for radio.
I hear that Sirius is installing some sort of weather
fax system on their radio, that might be nice to have
offshore.

CN

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Not as eloquently as Mooron can.

If it were me, I'd just punch your lights out and leave you lying on
the ground, but then, hey, I'm just a truck driver.

SV

Jonathan Ganz

In article , Nav wrote:
Rather a primitive solution to a complex problem doncha think?

Hey, go easy on him Nav. That's all he's got.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
Not as eloquently as Mooron can.

If it were me, I'd just punch your lights out and leave you lying

on
the ground, but then, hey, I'm just a truck driver.

SV

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Yeah, what you're incapable of saying....

Ohhhhh.... you're really, really, really scaring me. But, you're
right, you're just a truck driver. A fat, stupid truck driver. A

fat,
stupid, fat Elvis look-alike.

and lazy. You forgot lazy.

SV

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
No, I don't think. That's why I'd do that.

Scotty

"Nav" wrote in message
Rather a primitive solution to a complex problem doncha think?

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

Not as eloquently as Mooron can.

If it were me, I'd just punch your lights out and leave you lying

on
the ground, but then, hey, I'm just a truck driver.

Well, you're more of a man than Nelly. Good for you!

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Ohhhhh.... you're really, really, really scaring me. But, you're
right, you're just a truck driver. A fat, stupid truck driver. A

fat,
stupid, fat Elvis look-alike.

and lazy. You forgot lazy.

In that case, I apologize. Hey, I even thought the Elvis look was
righteous.