Capt. Mooron

How dare you insult Lady Pilot in this manner!!!???

Have you no honour? Have you no respect?

Obviously you seem to think that you somehow are immune to a retaliatory
slap for such a fiendish transgression of good taste and gentlemanly
behaviour.

I would suggest that not only is an apology in order ... but that you
refrain from such obviously feminine outbursts in the future..... you are
sounding more like a jealous bitch than a man!

You have been advised...... I suggest you take the it seriously!!! I've
destroyed much bigger and stronger with less effort than it would take to
kneecap the likes of you in short order.

Buck Up! ...and fly straight! You do not want to get on my bad side... that
I can assure you!

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
You're a ****in idiot (and a dyke).

Capt. Mooron

wrote in message
She replied to a post from Bertie the Bunyip. Clear and irrevocable proof

that
Jon is 100% correct. Direct your scorn towards Lady Pilot. She really
deserves
it for this boneheaded transgression.

You live in fear of the Bunyip??... Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

Have no fear... I'm certain LP will assist you if the "Eye of Sauron"
glides your way!!

I understand Wal Mart has a sale on Spines!! You should go buy one!

Bwahahahahahahaaa

CM