Capt. Mooron

How dare you insult Lady Pilot in this manner!!!???

Have you no honour? Have you no respect?

Obviously you seem to think that you somehow are immune to a retaliatory
slap for such a fiendish transgression of good taste and gentlemanly
behaviour.

I would suggest that not only is an apology in order ... but that you
refrain from such obviously feminine outbursts in the future..... you are
sounding more like a jealous bitch than a man!

You have been advised...... I suggest you take the it seriously!!! I've
destroyed much bigger and stronger with less effort than it would take to
kneecap the likes of you in short order.

Buck Up! ...and fly straight! You do not want to get on my bad side... that
I can assure you!

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
You're a ****in idiot (and a dyke).

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

kneecap the likes of you in short order.

Must you two gay up every post?

Jonathan Ganz

It's turn on for you right wuss boy?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

kneecap the likes of you in short order.

Must you two gay up every post?

Jonathan Ganz

wooooeeee I'm so scared! (PS - she's a dyke)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
How dare you insult Lady Pilot in this manner!!!???

Have you no honour? Have you no respect?

Obviously you seem to think that you somehow are immune to a retaliatory
slap for such a fiendish transgression of good taste and gentlemanly
behaviour.

I would suggest that not only is an apology in order ... but that you
refrain from such obviously feminine outbursts in the future..... you are
sounding more like a jealous bitch than a man!

You have been advised...... I suggest you take the it seriously!!! I've
destroyed much bigger and stronger with less effort than it would take to
kneecap the likes of you in short order.

Buck Up! ...and fly straight! You do not want to get on my bad side...
that I can assure you!

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
You're a ****in idiot (and a dyke).

Capt. Mooron

Unfortunately for you Ganz..... you can't seem to differentiate between
class and crass.

To date you have illustrated with glaring clarity that you are a complete
idiot. While it would seem to some that Horvath's status as the local
village idiot may be a ploy.....You have proven beyond a doubt that
stupidity comes to you as natural as breathing. You haven't the mental
acuity to tackle anyone on this newsgroup on any subject. You are a small
person with no ethics and the morals of a **** fly.

When any man feels compelled to empower themselves at the expense of a
woman... it's no doubt due to their incapacity to compete with their own
gender. This places you squarely into the realms of a snivelling,
backstabbing, psychotic little weasel. While others here may question your
sexual preferences... I am certain that you have been offered no other venue
for satisfaction in that area other than association with gender confused
partners... to this end you seem forced into a state of behaviour which
others would identify as quite gay.

I'm sure your first impulse at reading this post will be to quickly hunt
down a line or two which you can rewrite and futily attempt to attribute to
the author..... go ahead Ganz.... it's all you are capable of.

Now before you begin your temper tantrum... keep in mind that I have to
date, tolerated your insipid whining and gay lames. I have warned you before
and you chose not to heed the advise. This time you have over-stepped the
boundary I've identified for you. You have only two choices... take a verbal
**** kicking or run like the wind and rethink your strategy.

I would advise you to run Ganz...... I'm certain it's a natural response
for you!

[...]

Martin Baxter

Capt. Mooron wrote:
.. This places you squarely into the realms of a snivelling,
backstabbing, psychotic little weasel.

Now tell us what you really feel!

Cheers
Marty

Jonathan Ganz

He's a wimp, you're a dyke. Nothing new.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com