Capt. Mooron

How dare you insult Lady Pilot in this manner!!!???

Have you no honour? Have you no respect?

Obviously you seem to think that you somehow are immune to a retaliatory
slap for such a fiendish transgression of good taste and gentlemanly
behaviour.

I would suggest that not only is an apology in order ... but that you
refrain from such obviously feminine outbursts in the future..... you are
sounding more like a jealous bitch than a man!

You have been advised...... I suggest you take the it seriously!!! I've
destroyed much bigger and stronger with less effort than it would take to
kneecap the likes of you in short order.

Buck Up! ...and fly straight! You do not want to get on my bad side... that
I can assure you!

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
You're a ****in idiot (and a dyke).