Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

wrote in message
She replied to a post from Bertie the Bunyip. Clear and irrevocable
proof

that
Jon is 100% correct. Direct your scorn towards Lady Pilot. She really
deserves
it for this boneheaded transgression.

You live in fear of the Bunyip??... Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

It's pretty clear to me that he's terrified of Bertie! What a wussy!

Have no fear... I'm certain LP will assist you if the "Eye of Sauron"
glides your way!!

Only if he repents first! LOL

I understand Wal Mart has a sale on Spines!! You should go buy one!

snicker

LP

Jonathan Ganz

It's pretty clear to just about everyone that you're a dyke, but I don't
keep mentioning it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

wrote in message
She replied to a post from Bertie the Bunyip. Clear and irrevocable
proof

that
Jon is 100% correct. Direct your scorn towards Lady Pilot. She really
deserves
it for this boneheaded transgression.

You live in fear of the Bunyip??... Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

It's pretty clear to me that he's terrified of Bertie! What a wussy!

Have no fear... I'm certain LP will assist you if the "Eye of Sauron"
glides your way!!

Only if he repents first! LOL

I understand Wal Mart has a sale on Spines!! You should go buy one!

snicker

LP

Jonathan Ganz

No. You're not a dike. You're a dyke. And, even if you weren't a dyke (or a
dike), you'd still be an idiot. They're not dependent on each other.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

wrote:

She replied to a post from Bertie the Bunyip.

So what? I wasn't aware of any rules that said I wasn't allowed to do
that.

Clear and irrevocable proof that
Jon is 100% correct.

I'm a dike and idiot for making a post? Okay... Bwaaahwahwaaaa!

Direct your scorn towards Lady Pilot. She really deserves
it for this boneheaded transgression.

That's why you liberals make such asses of yourself. You scream "free
speech" and now you want the Captain to direct his scorn at me? Hahaaaa!

Back in the bozo bin with your good friend Jonathan...

LP

Jonathan Ganz

He's a wimp, you're a dyke. Nothing new.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
Thanks, Captain. This is one of those good qualities I've always admired
about you. :-)

LP

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
How dare you insult Lady Pilot in this manner!!!???

Have you no honour? Have you no respect?

Obviously you seem to think that you somehow are immune to a retaliatory
slap for such a fiendish transgression of good taste and gentlemanly
behaviour.

I would suggest that not only is an apology in order ... but that you
refrain from such obviously feminine outbursts in the future..... you are
sounding more like a jealous bitch than a man!

You have been advised...... I suggest you take the it seriously!!! I've
destroyed much bigger and stronger with less effort than it would take to
kneecap the likes of you in short order.

Buck Up! ...and fly straight! You do not want to get on my bad side...
that I can assure you!

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
You're a ****in idiot (and a dyke).

gonefishiing

yes you do
just look at the next three posts
other than that, just keep adjusting the dose of your meds.
it seems to help.
welcome back jon.

in the meantime, i've got a smoke filled loft........smoke alarms going off
everywhere
partly from the ****ing stupid after thanksgiving turkey.
Marshall amps are turned up, the guitars plugged in
and the distortion and sustain is .........well.......interesting
its 4:00am and the neighbors are ...............impressed. as they should be
g as are the police.
(anybody like heavy metal?)

and oh yes.........sailing is ofishaly over.........boat hauled 3 days ago.

this night may yet prove to be a miracle.
ciao.
gf.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

wrote in message
She replied to a post from Bertie the Bunyip. Clear and irrevocable
proof
that
Jon is 100% correct. Direct your scorn towards Lady Pilot. She really
deserves
it for this boneheaded transgression.

You live in fear of the Bunyip??... Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

It's pretty clear to me that he's terrified of Bertie! What a wussy!

Have no fear... I'm certain LP will assist you if the "Eye of Sauron"
glides your way!!

Only if he repents first! LOL

I understand Wal Mart has a sale on Spines!! You should go buy one!

snicker

LP

Jonathan Ganz

It was a joke you stupid fishboy. Jeesus... you're incredibly dense.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

wrote in message
She replied to a post from Bertie the Bunyip. Clear and irrevocable
proof
that
Jon is 100% correct. Direct your scorn towards Lady Pilot. She really
deserves
it for this boneheaded transgression.

You live in fear of the Bunyip??... Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

It's pretty clear to me that he's terrified of Bertie! What a wussy!

Have no fear... I'm certain LP will assist you if the "Eye of Sauron"
glides your way!!

Only if he repents first! LOL

I understand Wal Mart has a sale on Spines!! You should go buy one!

snicker

LP

Jonathan Ganz

Neal wants to join... bad.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote:

She replied to a post from Bertie the Bunyip.

So what? I wasn't aware of any rules that said I wasn't allowed to do
that.

Clear and irrevocable proof that
Jon is 100% correct.

I'm a dike and idiot for making a post? Okay... Bwaaahwahwaaaa!

Direct your scorn towards Lady Pilot. She really deserves
it for this boneheaded transgression.

That's why you liberals make such asses of yourself. You scream "free
speech" and now you want the Captain to direct his scorn at me? Hahaaaa!

Back in the bozo bin with your good friend Jonathan...

LP

Capt. Neal®

I understand that many truck drivers have Sirius and XM
satellite radios installed. Do me a favor, ask around and
see if they've found a way to hack into the system to
avoid the monthly subscription fee.

I'd like to have a satellite radio receiver on my boat
but ten bucks a month seems quite steep for radio.
I hear that Sirius is installing some sort of weather
fax system on their radio, that might be nice to have
offshore.

CN

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
Not as eloquently as Mooron can.

If it were me, I'd just punch your lights out and leave you lying on
the ground, but then, hey, I'm just a truck driver.

SV

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
Not as eloquently as Mooron can.

If it were me, I'd just punch your lights out and leave you lying on
the ground, but then, hey, I'm just a truck driver.

SV

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Yeah, what you're incapable of saying....

Ohhhhh.... you're really, really, really scaring me. But, you're
right, you're just a truck driver. A fat, stupid truck driver. A fat,
stupid, fat Elvis look-alike.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com