Bob Crantz

Default Hey Joe! Amen!

With this new video game you can recreate an important part of Texas
history. Yee haw!

http://reuters.myway.com/article/200...ENNEDY-DC.html

Amen!

Bob Crantz

Joe

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message link.net...
With this new video game you can recreate an important part of Texas
history. Yee haw!

http://reuters.myway.com/article/200...ENNEDY-DC.html

Amen!

Bob Crantz

Important part of American History. BTW Lady Bird told me Castro did it.

The game has crossed the line of good taste and fun.
I'll stick to Longbow...for my target pratice.

Joe
Capt. Neal®

Even liberals like the Kennedy's don't deserve the kind
of abuse that game subjects the family to. The assassinated
President served his country with honor. Those were the
days when the Democrat party stood for something. I
admired John F. Kennedy. He was a good Democrat.

Where are the good Democrats these days? Zell Miller
has so little company, perhaps Joe Lieberman but that's
about it.

I say this as a concerned conservative. I hate to see
all Democrats align themselves with the radical
left. This makes no sense to me at all.

There is an explanation, however. Perhaps had liberals
like Ted Kennedy disavowed some of the slimey attacks
liberals made on conservatives during this last election
such as the Fahrenheit 9/11, books that advocate killing
the president, Dan Rather and CBS forging documents to
destroy a sitting president, the liberal politics of the
9/11 commission, the activities and ads sponsored by
Moveon.org and George Soros, all the anti-American
activity by various, so-called talent in the guise
of movie stars and music groups and so forth, there
would have been less chance this type of aberrant
behavior would not have been viewed as acceptable
and Democrats would have had a chance to move
more to the center. But, since Democrat leaders
continue to be strident leftists who approve of
abhorrent behavior things are bound to get worse
and they, themselves will become victims of their
own failings.

What goes around, comes around. This time, it's liberals
doing it to themselves. Poetic justice in a way, IMHO.

CN

"Joe" wrote in message om...
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message link.net...
With this new video game you can recreate an important part of Texas
history. Yee haw!

http://reuters.myway.com/article/200...ENNEDY-DC.html

Amen!

Bob Crantz

Important part of American History. BTW Lady Bird told me Castro did it.

The game has crossed the line of good taste and fun.
I'll stick to Longbow...for my target pratice.

Joe

Bob Crantz

A thoughtful analysis. The game very well crosses the line of decency. We
can blame such things on people like Ted Kennedy. He is responsible for
getting away with murder. Poor Mary Joe suffocated while he was on the
phone. Perhaps if the drunken Senator was made to pay for his crime, people
would be a bit more hesitant to make a mockery of murder.

There's a big pool of lava awaiting the drunken Senator.

Amen!

Bob Crantz

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

[...]

"Joe" wrote in message

om...
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

link.net...
With this new video game you can recreate an important part of Texas
history. Yee haw!

http://reuters.myway.com/article/200...ENNEDY-DC.html

Amen!

Bob Crantz

Important part of American History. BTW Lady Bird told me Castro did

it.

The game has crossed the line of good taste and fun.
I'll stick to Longbow...for my target pratice.

Joe

Jonathan Ganz

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
nk.net...

Glory hole! Amen!

Bob Crantz

Vito

"Capt. Neal®" wrote

Where are the good Democrats these days? Zell Miller
has so little company, perhaps Joe Lieberman but that's
about it.

I say this as a concerned conservative. I hate to see
all Democrats align themselves with the radical
left. This makes no sense to me at all.

I agree. Perhaps it is a reaction to real Conservative Republicans aligning
themselves with the nazis on the religious right - neocons if you must.

I campaigned for Goldwater and for every Republican candidate until the
latest idiot came along because they stood for personal freedom better than
their opponents. Republicans appointed the Warren Court that defined
privacy from government intrusion into our homes and bedrooms as one of the
rights endowed by our creator mentioned if our Declaration of Independence.
Based on that right other courts cast down the religious foolishness
hampering America. Imagine not being allowed to tell your son or daughter
about birth control for fear of a 20 year prison sentence under the Comstock
Act! Imagine police bursting into your bedroom demanding your marriage
license. Imagine a married couple going to prison because police filmed
them in their own bedroom having oral sex. Imagine sexual repression so
vigorous that even in the 1960s Playboy was debating the existence of female
orgasms - because not one living woman in 10 had ever had one!

The GOP could have picked from any number of real conservatives in 2000 but
sensing Democrat weakness the neocons went into a feeding frenzy and
nominated a drunk and village idiot they could control. And we elected him!

Now we must all pay for that horrible mistake.

Capt. Neal®

You are NOT a conservative. You just claim to be one so you
can bash the president and sound more important and credible
doing so.

Conservatives know and admit to themselves that any Republican
is better than a liberal Democrat when it comes to wielding power
in the government. Conservatives also know that a bible-thumping,
do-away-with government type hasn't a snowball's chance in
hell of getting elected. Make no mistake, Mr. Bush is a conservative.
On the other hand he is intelligent and a realist. He knows how to
prioritize. The country simply is not ready for the likes of a
Goldwater. Give it another generation of hard work by the
conservative base it might well be.

If you were a real conservative you would not be whining and
slandering like a liberal. You would get off your lazy ass and
work to get a very conservative people elected to office. You
would realize you cannot have your way all the time. Instead,
what you are doing is what is attempting to destroying the
conservative movement. Whine,complain, lie, cheat, engage in
immoral behavior, deny, and do nothing at all constructive is
Democrat methodology. It is a blueprint for failure. You
cannot truthfully claim to be a conservative while embracing
this sordid behavior.

Thank the Good Lord that Mr. Bush was elected and was president
when 9/11 occurred because if it had Gore he would have used
it as an excuse to RAISE taxes and driven the economy deeper
into recession. He would have done little or nothing to fight
terrorism like his predecessor, William the Impeached, who only
paid lip-service to fighting terrorism while Monica paid lip
service to him

Mr. Bush's lowering taxes stimulated the economy out of the Clinton
recession. Also, Mr. Bush has spent a ton of money on the war against
terror - all of it necessary to protect our freedom and to prevent our
continuing being slaughtered wholesale by these monsters.

The result is a deficit and an addition to the national debt both of
which can and will be paid down provided the economy continues to
grow at the pace it is growing thanks to the tax cuts.

Vito, please grow up and stop lying to yourself.

CN

"Vito" wrote in message ...
"Capt. Neal®" wrote

[...]

Vito

"Capt. Neal®" wrote
You are NOT a conservative. You just claim to be one so you
can bash the president and sound more important and credible
doing so.

How much $$$ did you raise for Nixon then Goldwater then Nixon then Ford
then .....

Conservatives also know that a bible-thumping,
do-away-with government type hasn't a snowball's chance in
hell of getting elected. ...

Unlike Goldwater, G.Witless and his neocons ARE bible thumpers! They don't
want smaller government, they want BIG government to enforce their unnatural
religious notions on everybody else. They can't tell the difference between
a chicken and an egg let alone a tadpole and frog so they try to legislate
the difference away.

If you were a real conservative you would not be whining and
slandering like a liberal. You would get off your lazy ass and
work to get a very conservative people elected to office. You
would realize you cannot have your way all the time. Instead,
what you are doing is what is attempting to destroying the
conservative movement.

Sorry, there is no conservative movement in the GOP any more. Neocon Nazis
like you are in charge.

Whine,complain, lie, cheat, engage in
immoral behavior, deny, and do nothing at all constructive is
Democrat methodology.

Ever been to Republican Leadership School. If no try the board game "Lie,
cheat and steal"

Thank the Good Lord ....

Your Lord is not good - he's a sorry practical joker. Read the Bible.

when 9/11 occurred because if it had Gore he would have used
it as an excuse to RAISE taxes......

Idle speculation.

Mr. Bush's lowering taxes stimulated the economy out of the Clinton
recession.

Your VMAT2 Gene just fired again. The DOW stood at 11,723 just before
G.Witless took office and we were arguing about how to spend the $trillion
budget surplus. By 9/7/2001 - before 9/11 - the DOW had already dropped to
9,600 (over 2000 points) and we had a deficite. On 9/17 the DOW was 8,900
after being closed for 9/11 - a 700 point drop.

G.Witless knocked the market down over 2000 points compare to 700 for 9/11.

But you claim G.Witless stimulated the economy?? He's too stupid to even gt
a BJ!

Capt. Neal®

"Vito" wrote in message ...

But you claim G.Witless stimulated the economy?? He's too stupid to even gt
a BJ!

But he sure beat your sorry, liberal posterior, didn't he?
Bwahahahhahhahhahahahhahah! Sore losers are really pathetic.

CN
thunder

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:13:15 -0500, Vito wrote:

Unlike Goldwater, G.Witless and his neocons ARE bible thumpers! They don't
want smaller government, they want BIG government to enforce their
unnatural religious notions on everybody else. They can't tell the
difference between a chicken and an egg let alone a tadpole and frog so
they try to legislate the difference away.

Have mercy on the poor boy, Neal doesn't realize those neocons he idolizes
are retreaded liberals. Oh, and neocons aren't religious. Hell, GWB
rarely goes to church. Religion is just the hook they use to play fish
like Neal.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north180.html

http://www.tnr.com/doc.mhtml?pt=vKO1...i2qoWQfW%3D%3D

Sorry, there is no conservative movement in the GOP any more. Neocon
Nazis like you are in charge.

Yup, deficits, big government, and forget individual freedoms.

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

http://www.newhouse.com/archive/mcquaid020404.html

http://www.brookings.edu/gs/cps/light20030905.htm

Kiwis do it right! Amen! Bob Crantz ASA 1 November 22nd 04 03:52 AM
Run Ganz Run! Amen!! Bob Crantz ASA 10 November 21st 04 07:09 PM
The good Lord acts again! Amen! And again!! Bob Crantz ASA 9 November 20th 04 07:19 AM
Tips for Bobsprit, Amen! Bob Crantz ASA 6 November 19th 04 03:51 PM
Amen!!!!!! Bob Crantz ASA 5 November 16th 04 01:01 AM