Bob Crantz

Default Kiwis do it right! Amen!

Check out their sailboat propeller:

Folding and made of composite!

Stiffer than steel!

More durable than naval bronze!

Able to propel large yachts!

Faster than a steaming tug!

http://snoopy.falkor.gen.nz/kiwiprop/

Amen!

Bob Crantz

Michael

First. Looked at the website and wondered what the drag ratio chart had to
do with anything. Didn't see the prop in question listed, nor any up to
date information, nor were the current editons of my two front runners
included. Course...could be I missed something.

Second, what is the cost. Of my two front runners, both of which will give
me 1/2 knot plus increase in speed the price custom made and installed runs
about equal. I'd like to compare that as well.

Since I'm budgeting for a feathering prop as one of the final upgrades I'm
wondering if this is worth more study.

TIA

M.

Run Ganz Run! Amen!! Bob Crantz ASA 10 November 21st 04 07:09 PM
The good Lord acts again! Amen! And again!! Bob Crantz ASA 9 November 20th 04 07:19 AM
Bush Vindicated!!!!! Amen!! Bob Crantz ASA 0 November 19th 04 09:52 PM
Tips for Bobsprit, Amen! Bob Crantz ASA 6 November 19th 04 03:51 PM
Amen!!!!!! Bob Crantz ASA 5 November 16th 04 01:01 AM