Jonathan Ganz

Default another unpatriotic American

Shoot him at dawn, right??

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ervist_lawsuit

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Michael

Why would you care? The military are scum remember? The military don't count
remember? The military is not going to forget Bubba nor John Boy and if
you still haven't learned your lesson then prepare for more paybacks. It's
all a question of mind over matter. We don't mind. You don't matter.
Better stick to the women. That's all you got!

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Shoot him at dawn, right??

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ervist_lawsuit

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

These are your beliefs? I think the military are good and honorable, unlike
GWB, who undermines them every chance he gets.

I think I will stick to women. What do you do?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Michael" wrote in message
Why would you care? The military are scum remember? The military don't
count remember? The military is not going to forget Bubba nor John Boy
and if you still haven't learned your lesson then prepare for more
paybacks. It's all a question of mind over matter. We don't mind. You
don't matter. Better stick to the women. That's all you got!

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Shoot him at dawn, right??

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ervist_lawsuit

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

gonefishiing

the rest of us usually just date them, enjoy them and sleep with them.
you stick to them?
what's that like or should i ask?
gf.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I think I will stick to women. What do you do?

Jonathan Ganz

Something Horass is unable to comprehend. He's only sticks to guys.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
the rest of us usually just date them, enjoy them and sleep with them.
you stick to them?
what's that like or should i ask?
gf.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I think I will stick to women. What do you do?

Bobsprit

Something Horass is unable to comprehend. He's only sticks to guys.

I think he sticks IN them, just like Scotty Potti.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Horass can get it up? Tell Scotty or Joe.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com