BoatBanter.com

-   -   another unpatriotic American (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/24905-another-unpatriotic-american.html)

Jonathan Ganz November 7th 04 08:11 AM

another unpatriotic American

Shoot him at dawn, right??

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ervist_lawsuit

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Michael November 7th 04 02:59 PM

Why would you care? The military are scum remember? The military don't count
remember? The military is not going to forget Bubba nor John Boy and if
you still haven't learned your lesson then prepare for more paybacks. It's
all a question of mind over matter. We don't mind. You don't matter.
Better stick to the women. That's all you got!

Jonathan Ganz November 7th 04 06:16 PM

These are your beliefs? I think the military are good and honorable, unlike
GWB, who undermines them every chance he gets.

I think I will stick to women. What do you do?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

gonefishiing November 7th 04 07:34 PM

the rest of us usually just date them, enjoy them and sleep with them.
you stick to them?
what's that like or should i ask?
gf.

Jonathan Ganz November 7th 04 08:13 PM

Something Horass is unable to comprehend. He's only sticks to guys.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bobsprit November 7th 04 10:30 PM

Something Horass is unable to comprehend. He's only sticks to guys.

I think he sticks IN them, just like Scotty Potti.

RB

Jonathan Ganz November 8th 04 02:12 AM

Horass can get it up? Tell Scotty or Joe.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com