Jonathan Ganz

These are your beliefs? I think the military are good and honorable, unlike
GWB, who undermines them every chance he gets.

I think I will stick to women. What do you do?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Michael" wrote in message
Why would you care? The military are scum remember? The military don't
count remember? The military is not going to forget Bubba nor John Boy
and if you still haven't learned your lesson then prepare for more
paybacks. It's all a question of mind over matter. We don't mind. You
don't matter. Better stick to the women. That's all you got!

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Shoot him at dawn, right??

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ervist_lawsuit

--