Bobsprit

After Suzanne graduates I will restart my astronomy hobby as well.

If you're so heavily into the money, why wait? Oh, I see--you really are
living on a meager income, eh?

I'm not "into money." I'm just doing well these days. Suzanne owes the hosp.
two years of service as an RN and it's just about the best thing for her career
since it's the top cardiac center.
In addition to that we have a great apartment and live well. We don't find the
need to race for another home, though I spoke to quite a few realtors
yesterday. Man, I wish I'd bought a house on City Island 3 years ago!

RB
Scott Vernon

OzOne wrote
Max

Hello?
48% of the 60% of Americans who bothered to vote, voted for Kerry.
I would suspect that amounts to endorsement of Kerry

Wrong again ozboy, they voted 'against Bush', more so than 'for
Kerry'.

Scotty

Bobsprit

First he says he has a small fortune and is well off, now this.

A small fortune is not "heavily into money" Scotty Potti, though a week of my
earnings would probably change your life!

RB

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
First he says he has a small fortune and is well off, now this.

A small fortune is not "heavily into money" Scotty Potti, though a

week of my
earnings would probably change your life!

I'd rather not go on welfare.

Horvath

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 08:58:25 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

No, and I'm not interested in guys.

Just boys?

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
After Suzanne graduates I will restart my astronomy hobby as well.

If you're so heavily into the money, why wait? Oh, I see--you

really are
living on a meager income, eh?

I'm not "into money." I'm just doing well these days.

So well he can't afford a telescope?

Suzanne owes the hosp.
two years of service

Didn't he say, he paid for her schooling?

In addition to that we have a great apartment and live well.

live well, in an apt.??? bwahahahaha

We don't find the
need to race for another home,

Read; I can't afford it.

Man, I wish I'd voted for Bush

RB

Bobsprit

earnings would probably change your life!

I'd rather not go on welfare.

Too late now. You're an old man and still driving rigs. Pathetic!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

OzOne wrote
Max

Hello?
48% of the 60% of Americans who bothered to vote, voted for Kerry.
I would suspect that amounts to endorsement of Kerry

Wrong again ozboy, they voted 'against Bush', more so than 'for
Kerry'.

So, what you're saying is that they didn't care who they voted
against, as long as it was against Bush. Yep, that says a lot about
Bush.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com