Scott Vernon

Top of the morning to you, Joe. Beautiful day, isn't it? As my son
and I were in line to vote, this blond bimbo and two guys were talking
about Kerry. Pretty much rehashing the party line crapola like Jonboob
does here on the NG. My son turned to me and said, loud enough for
them to hear, ''If I was undecided when I came in, I would now
definitely vote for Bush''.

I think Jon/boob/stevie were the best campaigners GW could have had.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

I think a lot of 'undecided' voters were turned off by Kerry
supporters. I mean, look right here with the likes of boob****,
GayGanzy, and little Stevie Sumner cheerleading for Kerry, it's

enough
to turn a liberal off.

You forgot about Ossama the Turd and Oz's endorsement of Kerry.

But indeed you are correct Scotty. I thought about voting for Kerry
many times because of his Navy service. But every time I did Gay

Ganz
would convince me that anyone that follows Kerry is a moron. Then to
top it off and firmly convince me to vote for Bush was that ******
Queen Stevie Sumner endorsing Kerry.

Joe

Scotty