Bobsprit

1. He has a REAL job and your still trying to find yourself. Will you have a
career in YOUR twilight years?

Yep...same as now, except a lot more sailing and a lot more money. Driving a
truck and whatever you do is what you HAD to do. I was lucky and got to really
enjoy myself. Amazingly my luck continues!
After Suzanne graduates I will restart my astronomy hobby as well. It's good to
be Robert B.!!!!

RB
Bobsprit

2. If his boat is one of the worst don't forget your OLDER boat is only 3
seconds behind which means your in second place.

Right, we'll already noted your preference for Sieldlemann over C&C. It's all I
needed to hear!!!

Bwahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

The fag speaks again.... wow.

Are you 12 or 13 years old?

Uh oh! Loco's looking for young boys again!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

No, and I'm not interested in guys.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
The fag speaks again.... wow.

Are you 12 or 13 years old?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Jonathan Ganz

Yup. Ossama got what he wanted... a religious war.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I think a lot of 'undecided' voters were turned off by Kerry
supporters. I mean, look right here with the likes of boob****,
GayGanzy, and little Stevie Sumner cheerleading for Kerry, it's enough
to turn a liberal off.

You forgot about Ossama the Turd and Oz's endorsement of Kerry.

But indeed you are correct Scotty. I thought about voting for Kerry
many times because of his Navy service. But every time I did Gay Ganz
would convince me that anyone that follows Kerry is a moron. Then to
top it off and firmly convince me to vote for Bush was that ******
Queen Stevie Sumner endorsing Kerry.

Joe

Scotty

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
sweet
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Jonathan Ganz

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Spoken like a true loser.

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Loser Ganz" wrote ...
No, and I'm not interested in older guys.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
The fag speaks again.... wow.

Are you 12 or 13 years old?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Jonathan Ganz

Apparently, Scotti is, which surprises me since I have it on good
authority, he's really interested in young boys.

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

"Jonathan Loser Ganz" wrote ...
No, and I'm not interested in older guys.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
The fag speaks again.... wow.

Are you 12 or 13 years old?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Maxprop

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

After Suzanne graduates I will restart my astronomy hobby as well.

If you're so heavily into the money, why wait? Oh, I see--you really are
living on a meager income, eh?

Max