Joe

"katysails" wrote in message ...
One of the reasons I don't use outs very often....digging hair out of bilge
pimps is not fun....

Bilge pimps?? Do you have bilge hookers?

Well I have to dig long red hair out of our bilge pump at least once
a mo.
Part of regular maintaince, just like cleaning out the AC strainers,
main strainers ect......

Joe

"Lady Sailor" wrote in message
om...
We have a ten gallon water heater but seldom use it here in Mexico.
Typically we shower on deck with the solar shower when at anchor and
use the shore showers when in port. I especially don't wash my hair
down below because it's grown pretty long and mucks up the drain.

Barb
S/V Arabella

(Joe) wrote:
How large do you think your water heater
should be?

I have a 5 gallon but I think I must double the effort.

Joe

Thom Stewart

I've got a little cove with a small water fall. I use to strip down and
shower. A couple of years ago I dinked in and on the way up the path; Lo
and behold, there was a portapoti set up by the County.

Needless to say, I no longer strip down. Still haven't met any one but
I've been told that it is a favorite spot for the Sea Kayakers.

Ole Thom

Scott Vernon

"DSK" wrote

Scott Vernon wrote:
and a double barrel.

And a duck call. 'Tis the season!

Can we shoot Canadian geese? Man they're a nuisance, and millions of
them..

Scotty

katysails

....and a scraper to get the leeches off....

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 05:48:31 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

"katysails" wrote ...
yeah...but you forget we sail in fresh water...just jump in with a

bar of
soap...and the soap will actually lather....

do that here too, in the creeks. At least we don't need an ice pick.

Scotty

Just a banjo and some chewin baccy..

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

katysails

It's really pathetic...the day after Halloween the Christmas stuff comes out
in the stores....

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 09:26:31 -0500, DSK
scribbled thusly:

yeah...but you forget we sail in fresh water...just jump in with
bar of
soap...and the soap will actually lather....
do that here too, in the creeks. At least we don't need an ice
pick.

OzOne wrote

Scott Vernon wrote:
and a double barrel.

And a duck call. 'Tis the season!

DSK

Xmas already?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

katysails

....that's good....they're really icky....worse than ticks....

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
haven't seen any leeches.

Scotty

OzOne wrote in message

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 05:48:31 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

"katysails" wrote ...
yeah...but you forget we sail in fresh water...just jump in with

bar of
soap...and the soap will actually lather....

do that here too, in the creeks. At least we don't need an ice

pick.

Scotty

Just a banjo and some chewin baccy..

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Scott Vernon

"katysails" wrote in message
...a potty trained titally bald Sasquatch.....

you have hair on yours?

"Free" fresh water? LaBomba182 Cruising 23 October 26th 04 01:34 PM
Fuel consumption? Scott Vernon ASA 51 September 29th 04 12:52 AM
Fuel consumption ? Bayliner simon gilder General 17 September 3rd 04 07:29 PM
Navigation Question Joe ASA 86 February 26th 04 05:53 PM
Battery Water (revisited) NIFFOCBT Electronics 73 November 15th 03 12:14 AM