Bobsprit

We told the world we will stay on course and lead by example.

Right! Prevent gay rights. Keep generic drugs out! Screw the environment!
Well done, Joe.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Bob, you should be nice to Joe. He's got a lot of experience taking it
in the ass.

Hey the queers can take it in the ass all they want, just dont call
them married. It's agianst the law!

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Bobsprit

Get a job so you can afford real drugs, not generic.

What about people who worked hard in low paying jobs, Joe, who are now disabled
and unable to pay premium prices from Moster drug companies?
You're not a very nice person, Joe.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Joe wrote:
(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Get a job so you can afford real drugs, not generic.

What about people who worked hard in low paying jobs, Joe, who are now disabled
and unable to pay premium prices from Moster drug companies?

Thats is what medi-care is for boobsie.

As soon as our President feels it is safe to import drugs safely we
will do so.

He should talk to Rush. Rush knows how to get drugs.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Bobsprit

The enviroment is getting better,

Joe, the environment has been steadily slipping since the 1800's. Any
improvements have been short lived. You need to get educated.

RB
Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

How can a New York resident expect any one to take them seriously about
the enviorment? Get real!

Capt. Mooron

Bob

Ole' Thom has a rather valid point here!!!

CM

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Nutsy,

How can a New York resident expect any one to take them seriously about
the enviorment? Get real!

John Cairns

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Bob

Ole' Thom has a rather valid point here!!!

CM

According to EPA measurements, Ole' Thom lives in an area that has poorer
air quality than NYC and environs.
http://tinylink.com/?NEqppUP4n9
Trying to think what "valid point" Thom might have. Under the circumstances,
how could we expect anyone who lives where Thom does to take the environment
seriously?
John Cairns

BATTLE OF THE GODDESSES! Gilligan ASA 5 October 29th 04 04:12 AM
What WWII Battle Ship R U ? Joe ASA 26 August 7th 04 12:26 AM
Losing the Battle Bobsprit ASA 29 November 26th 03 02:49 PM