Joe

"Stephen Sumner, YachtingUniverse.com" wrote in message ...
Its very worrying that anybody with half a brain cell would consider voting
for Bush again after all the crap that's happened, honestly!

Here is another one of Sumner's views of Americans:

He wrote it:

stephen.sumner wrote in message
I am afraid to say you Americans asked for it, I am so sorry to see the
death and destruction..

I do not know what to say, may be we should all mind our own business from
now on!??!?

Lil Gay Stevie Sumner the ****** queen.. discrace of England wants you
to support Ossama.

Joe
Jonathan Ganz

"Gilligan,

Do not be disappointed. Jon is of such a low IQ all he can muster is a
foul braindead responce.

Joe"

--
"j" ganz @@