Bobsprit

Default Fall Sail on the Chesapeake Bay W/pics

Among the lowest cost winches at that time, yes.

RB

Bubbles, you're full of ****!

Ozzy, I hope you know that Barient winches were much more expensive and Lewmar
is STILL one of the cheapest winches you can buy. Ever see an Anderson winch?

RB
Bobsprit

is STILL one of the cheapest winches you can buy. Ever see an Anderson winch?

RB

"at the time" Bubbles...."at the time"

At the time Lewmar was a popular winch on low cost boats. Barient was the
pricey item.

RB
Bobsprit

Ummm Billy, galvanised was used extensively right into the 70s

And dropped because of it's high failure rate without warning.
Really, Ozzy....is this YOU?

RB
Thom Stewart

BB.

Everything about a Siedlemann is Temporary

Including your dopey responses?

Bill, I'm sure the memories of that trip will last just as long as if it
was made sailing a "Swan" :^)

And: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!"

Ole Thom

Seahag

"Thom Stewart" wrote:
BB.

Everything about a Siedlemann is Temporary

Including your dopey responses?

Bill, I'm sure the memories of that trip will last just as long as if it
was made sailing a "Swan" :^)

You've got that right! We really enjoy sailing with Scott, he's very mellow
and the boat is set up for easy handling. Everything works that needs to
for a FUN, relaxing sail!

Seahag

Scott Vernon

You were just lucky that you didn't impale
yourself on that stuck winch handle, or that the
coil of line wasn't lifted by a seabreeze and tied
your hands and then push you into the water.
(these things happen in San Francisco).

Scotty

"Seahag" wrote in message

"Thom Stewart" wrote:
BB.

Everything about a Siedlemann is

Temporary
Including your dopey responses?

Bill, I'm sure the memories of that trip will

last just as long as if it
was made sailing a "Swan" :^)

You've got that right! We really enjoy sailing

with Scott, he's very mellow
and the boat is set up for easy handling.

Everything works that needs to
for a FUN, relaxing sail!

Seahag

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
You were just lucky that you didn't impale
yourself on that stuck winch handle, or that the
coil of line wasn't lifted by a seabreeze and tied
your hands and then push you into the water.
(these things happen in San Francisco).

Man, I was just going to type that!! g

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
katysails wrote:
So there, all you blabs...if Haggie says it's an ok boat, then it's an ok
boat and that's the end of it.

Who said it wasn't an ok boat?

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Q: sail design and keel Morgan Ohlson Boat Building 5 August 25th 04 08:38 PM
Sail Report Bobsprit ASA 0 June 13th 04 02:56 PM
Your help needed - Chesapeake Bay John H General 1 June 9th 04 08:07 PM
Removing Adhesive from Sail Numbers on sail George and Vicki Hamilton General 4 December 22nd 03 02:43 AM
10 Day Trip Report: (long, boring, w/pics) Scott Vernon ASA 23 October 31st 03 02:16 PM