Scott Vernon

Default More Rain

I was going to sail tomorrow, but it looks like the whole east coast
will be raining with T-storms thrown in.

Rats!

Scotty

Bobsprit

I was going to sail tomorrow, but it looks like the whole east coast
will be raining with T-storms thrown in.

Incredible that Scotty Potti would post such a cowardly post.
We're sailing tomorrow, though Thomas will stay home. Rains won't be steady.

RB
Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I was going to sail tomorrow, but it looks like the whole east coast
will be raining with T-storms thrown in.

Incredible that Scotty Potti would post such a cowardly post.

You think a sailor should ignore weather forecasts and set sail into
thunderstorms?

Scotty

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote
We're sailing tomorrow, though Thomas will stay home. Rains won't be

steady.

Good for you bob. I'm staying home and cleaning up the rec room.

Where are you sailing to? How many days will you be out? Don't
forget your GPS batteries.

Scotty

Bobsprit

You think a sailor should ignore weather forecasts and set sail into
thunderstorms?

T-Storms are predicted most hot days ALL SUMMER LONG. Today is no different.
We've been in several this summer and most recently last month. No big deal.
They are short and fun. With the radar we can also see them coming.
Today is a fine sailing day.

RB

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote You think a sailor should ignore
weather forecasts and set sail into
thunderstorms?

T-Storms are predicted most hot days ALL SUMMER LONG. Today is no

different.

yes it is, it is Fall and a front is coming through, not a Summer
storm. BIG difference.

SV

Bobsprit

Where are you sailing to? How many days will you be out? Don't
forget your GPS batteries.

With a new baby in the house I won't be leaving Suzanne at home for long. We're
sailing for the Afternoon and trying out the new radio with WHAM mic as well.
Have fun watching TV all day!

RB
Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Where are you sailing to? How many days will you be out? Don't
forget your GPS batteries.

With a new baby in the house I won't be leaving Suzanne at home for

long. We're
sailing for the Afternoon

All afternoon, eh? I can see where you need a bigger, faster boat.

It must be hell being cooped up in a 32'er ALL afternoon.

Scotty

Bobsprit

All afternoon, eh? I can see where you need a bigger, faster boat.

It must be hell being cooped up in a 32'er ALL afternoon.

Yep, now your're finally gettin' it. We need a boat with a genset and
air-conditioning. But most importantly, a boat where I can SLEEP. Sleeping is
fun!

RB
felton

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 19:12:26 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

I was going to sail tomorrow, but it looks like the whole east coast
will be raining with T-storms thrown in.

Rats!

Scotty

Hopefully it will all be clear and beautiful in a couple of weeks. I
am heading to Maine. I realize the sailing season is over but I
haven't been up that way for a while and the airfares were cheap, so
what the hell. The only bad news is that I have to lay over in
Newark, but I hear that there are some good deals to be had on used
sailing electronics and such, althought the serial numbers may no
longer be readable.

Anyway, if anyone will be in Camden, I'll buy the first round or five
at Cappy's Chowder House. I wonder if they kept that sailing bag I
accidentally left there the last time I was there...? Anyway, great
state of Maine, here I come.

bayliner Capri 1999 original floor / carpet gets soaked from rain sometimes [email protected] General 8 July 2nd 04 10:30 PM
Where's the rain? Jim Brinson General 20 April 28th 04 01:42 PM
Before the Rain...SAILING~ Bobsprit ASA 0 April 26th 04 01:37 AM
Rain, rain, & more rain Scott Vernon ASA 6 September 5th 03 08:25 AM
I'm Sailing in the rain........... Scott Vernon ASA 21 August 19th 03 05:33 PM