Thom Stewart

Default Location from St Helens

Hi Katy,

I'm 200 miles north of Mt St Helens. Just about as the Crow Flies and
the wind are basically from the west. If it goes like it did the last
time, I'm OK

Not to say I'm not worried about it. It is getting pretty sure to let go
again.

Ole Thom

Michael

Little bit closer in north Seattle and they raised the danger category today
one more notch. But not close enough to worry except for maybe earthquakes
and I am on a boat. The only problem I forsee is flying out of here in the
next day or two as it looks like I'm back to work again! Yippee . .. .one
more good go round on the ships and the boat is ready to go. Still will
need some add on things but the basic stuff will be ready and paid for.
Look out Great Lakes here I come!

M.

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Hi Katy,

I'm 200 miles north of Mt St Helens. Just about as the Crow Flies and
the wind are basically from the west. If it goes like it did the last
time, I'm OK

Not to say I'm not worried about it. It is getting pretty sure to let go
again.

Ole Thom

Martin Baxter

Michael wrote:
Still will
need some add on things but the basic stuff will be ready and paid for.
Look out Great Lakes here I come!

Hey Michael, are you planning on using the St. Lawrence or the New York Barge canal? Either way you'll be passing near my place, drop me a line if you
like and we can arrange a get together (Wolfe Island, at the east end of L. Ont., where the St. Lawrence begins).

Cheers
Marty

Martin Baxter

Michael wrote:

Little bit closer in north Seattle and they raised the danger category today
one more notch. But not close enough to worry except for maybe earthquakes
and I am on a boat. The only problem I forsee is flying out of here in the
next day or two as it looks like I'm back to work again! Yippee . .. .one
more good go round on the ships and the boat is ready to go. Still will
need some add on things but the basic stuff will be ready and paid for.
Look out Great Lakes here I come!

Michael, when you're in PT did you ever run across a 57' sloop by the name of "Rocket Dog", with Mike and Joyce?

Cheers
Marty

Thom Stewart

Pressure is building in the Dome. The experts have a high alert right
now.
Not sure how much info is getting out to the rest of the country but the
experts a Eruption in the next 24 hrs.

It is amassing how much more knowledge is available today than 25 years
ago. It is also amassing how much isn't known.

There was about 1 hour of trembling this afternoon. It is believe cause
by the shifting of Magma inside the Dome with a build up of Gas. They
aren't sure if the magma is new or if it is old magma.

If new there is a possibility of increase volume of gas as it nears the
surface,which increases the force of the expected explosion

Ole Thom

katysails

ATT's news service covered it all...said just about the same thing you're
saying...our son in LA said they're having regular tremors all the way down
there in CA...maybe the whole thing will let loose like they say it will....
think of all that new coastline that will be created....
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Pressure is building in the Dome. The experts have a high alert right
now.
Not sure how much info is getting out to the rest of the country but the
experts a Eruption in the next 24 hrs.

It is amassing how much more knowledge is available today than 25 years
ago. It is also amassing how much isn't known.

There was about 1 hour of trembling this afternoon. It is believe cause
by the shifting of Magma inside the Dome with a build up of Gas. They
aren't sure if the magma is new or if it is old magma.

If new there is a possibility of increase volume of gas as it nears the
surface,which increases the force of the expected explosion

Ole Thom

gonefishiing

wow..........new sailing grounds! new anchorages! new bars!
and best of all ...............no more LA!
when?!

(bad joke
trust everyone will be well.)

gf

"katysails" wrote in message
[...]

Jonathan Ganz

We had a pretty big one a few days ago. I didn't feel it, but I heard about
it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katysails" wrote in message
[...]

Bush knew location of bin Laden on 9-11 Joe General 13 April 6th 04 05:38 PM
Help w/Track Location Dennis Vogel ASA 5 November 17th 03 11:42 PM
Transducer location Joe Parsons General 2 September 18th 03 06:14 AM
"Neutral safety switch" location gatt General 1 July 16th 03 04:39 AM
Highlander Trailer - VIN # location Debra Boat Building 6 July 2nd 03 05:51 PM