Mundo

Default Names don't change much

Well it has been a while since I have been to this board but the names
remain the same. Currently still own a CD30 Ketch. Just had it Awlgripped
and moving it to Crisfield.
Mundo
"the captain who is a bully and an ass"

Flying Tadpole

Mundo wrote:

Well it has been a while since I have been to this board but the names
remain the same.

Ah, it seems like only yesterday you stepped out...

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpole

Bobsprit

Well it has been a while since I have been to this board but the names
remain the same. Currently still own a CD30 Ketch. Just had it Awlgripped
and moving it to Crisfield.

Hey, Mundo...how've ya been?
How do you like the CD 30 ketch? Do you have to motor a lot in light air. My
exgirlfriend has the CD30 on her shortlist.

Thanks,

RB
Seahag

"Mundo" wrote:
Well it has been a while since I have been to this board but the names
remain the same. Currently still own a CD30 Ketch. Just had it Awlgripped
and moving it to Crisfield.
Mundo
"the captain who is a bully and an ass"

Well now, that's a lot closer!

Seahag

DSK

Yo Mundo! Where ya been?

Mundo wrote:

Well it has been a while since I have been to this board but the names
remain the same. Currently still own a CD30 Ketch. Just had it Awlgripped
and moving it to Crisfield.

I heard the state marina up there got smacked pretty hard last fall. Why
the move? Something happen in Onancock?

Welcome back!

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Scott Vernon

Dam, was just talking about you yesterday. I may be down your way
around Oct, 10th and was going to stop in (if I'm still invited). When
are you moving?

Scotty

"Mundo" wrote in message
Well it has been a while since I have been to this board but the

names
remain the same. Currently still own a CD30 Ketch. Just had it

Awlgripped
and moving it to Crisfield.
Mundo
"the captain who is a bully and an ass"

Mundo

Sold the biz...Divorced the wife...Kid recovered...Back in school full time
working on an electrical engineering degree...Moving the boat to Crisfield
so that I can sail when I want and not be controlled by the depth of the
channel. I can only get in and out 1 hour before and until a little after
the high tide. Also for the same money I pay here, the state marina has a
pool and a pretty good social scene. Single in Mayberry sucks!!!
Also better access to some of the western shore cruising grounds like
solomons and the potomac. I am tired of the lower lower bay.
--
Mundo
"The Captain who is a bully and an ass"
"DSK" wrote in message