Mundo

Sold the biz...Divorced the wife...Kid recovered...Back in school full time
working on an electrical engineering degree...Moving the boat to Crisfield
so that I can sail when I want and not be controlled by the depth of the
channel. I can only get in and out 1 hour before and until a little after
the high tide. Also for the same money I pay here, the state marina has a
pool and a pretty good social scene. Single in Mayberry sucks!!!
Also better access to some of the western shore cruising grounds like
solomons and the potomac. I am tired of the lower lower bay.
--
Mundo
"The Captain who is a bully and an ass"
"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Yo Mundo! Where ya been?

Mundo wrote:

Well it has been a while since I have been to this board but the names
remain the same. Currently still own a CD30 Ketch. Just had it Awlgripped
and moving it to Crisfield.

I heard the state marina up there got smacked pretty hard last fall. Why
the move? Something happen in Onancock?

Welcome back!

Fresh Breezes- Doug King