BoatBanter.com

-   -   Names don't change much (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/22785-names-dont-change-much.html)

Mundo September 15th 04 01:32 PM

Names don't change much

Well it has been a while since I have been to this board but the names
remain the same. Currently still own a CD30 Ketch. Just had it Awlgripped
and moving it to Crisfield.
Mundo
"the captain who is a bully and an ass"

Flying Tadpole September 15th 04 01:35 PM

Mundo wrote:

Well it has been a while since I have been to this board but the names
remain the same.

Ah, it seems like only yesterday you stepped out...

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpole

Bobsprit September 15th 04 02:34 PM

Well it has been a while since I have been to this board but the names
remain the same. Currently still own a CD30 Ketch. Just had it Awlgripped
and moving it to Crisfield.

Hey, Mundo...how've ya been?
How do you like the CD 30 ketch? Do you have to motor a lot in light air. My
exgirlfriend has the CD30 on her shortlist.

Thanks,

RB

Seahag September 15th 04 03:31 PM

"Mundo" wrote:
Well it has been a while since I have been to this board but the names
remain the same. Currently still own a CD30 Ketch. Just had it Awlgripped
and moving it to Crisfield.
Mundo
"the captain who is a bully and an ass"

Well now, that's a lot closer!

Seahag

DSK September 15th 04 03:47 PM

Yo Mundo! Where ya been?

Mundo wrote:

Well it has been a while since I have been to this board but the names
remain the same. Currently still own a CD30 Ketch. Just had it Awlgripped
and moving it to Crisfield.

I heard the state marina up there got smacked pretty hard last fall. Why
the move? Something happen in Onancock?

Welcome back!

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Scott Vernon September 16th 04 01:13 AM

Dam, was just talking about you yesterday. I may be down your way
around Oct, 10th and was going to stop in (if I'm still invited). When
are you moving?

Scotty

Mundo September 16th 04 02:12 AM

Sold the biz...Divorced the wife...Kid recovered...Back in school full time
working on an electrical engineering degree...Moving the boat to Crisfield
so that I can sail when I want and not be controlled by the depth of the
channel. I can only get in and out 1 hour before and until a little after
the high tide. Also for the same money I pay here, the state marina has a
pool and a pretty good social scene. Single in Mayberry sucks!!!
Also better access to some of the western shore cruising grounds like
solomons and the potomac. I am tired of the lower lower bay.
--
Mundo
"The Captain who is a bully and an ass"
"DSK" wrote in message