Jonathan Ganz

Did you also fail to show for your National Guard required physical?
Did you drink and drive?
Were you unable to stop drinking without professional/spiritial help?

In article , FamilySailor wrote:
Hehehehehehe, Hell I drank in college and high school for that matter and
still do. If Bush was a drunk, I am sure Moore would have had hours and
hours of video of him drunk. By your own standard you are probably much more
of a drunk than Bush. hehehe
You know the Pharisees did not like Jesus and they accused him of being a
drunkard too.

I didn't know Jesus, so I can't comment. Also, there aren't any
records of him being busted because he ran off the road in a drunken
stooper.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article , FamilySailor wrote:
What works on insecure men don't work on strong secure men. Kerry tried to
ignore the swift boat stuff, but it got under his skin and derailed his
whole campaign plan. Bush is much stronger. He just let in bead up and run
off, instead of letting it get under his skin. Both are exaggerated claims
and not worth paying attention to. One is just much cooler and wiser under
the gun. The whole thing has me laughing my ass off. The main stream liberal
press was not even mentioning the swift boat claims, until Kerry started
complaining about it. hehehehe. That was a HUGE campaign blunder. He should
have done like Bush and kept his cool. That is just another campaign blunder
by Kerry and a big one.

His whole campaign plan?? What planet are you living on?

Apparently, you think it's more important and fun to listen to crass
and cynical views, rather than be interested in the actual
issues. Clearly, Bu**** is uninterested.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article , FamilySailor wrote:
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

He hasn't denounced it because it's a movie, not an attack ad. It also
happens to be pretty factual. It also makes Bush look like the idiot
he is.

Actually neither man is an idiot. It is all frenzied campaign crap. You are
just too bias and emotional like most ;o)

No, you're right. Bush is not an idiot. He's evil and cynical.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Scott Vernon

"Dave" wrote

"volunteered" so you had some say about where you were going, you

waited for
your draft papers, or you fled to Canada.

Viet Nam or Canada? ........tough choice.

Scotty

Jonathan Ganz

Don't be like Mr. Poodle and change the subject to the facts please.

In article , OoozeOne wrote:
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:14:52 -0500, "FamilySailor"
scribbled thusly:

YEah, it only took him weeks and John McCain's urging to do it. Quite
a statesman... I'm going to vote for Kerry.
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)

And Kerry has yet to show ANY signs of being a statesman. What about the
Moore movie,

What about the Moore movie?
It's one mans say about the man he believes stole the presidency.
His views were formed long before Kerry made the running.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

"Dave" wrote

"volunteered" so you had some say about where you were going, you

waited for
your draft papers, or you fled to Canada.

Viet Nam or Canada? ........tough choice.

Not really... the women in VN are pretty cute.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Scott Vernon

Scott Vernon wrote:

"Dave" wrote

"volunteered" so you had some say about where you were going, you

waited for
your draft papers, or you fled to Canada.

Viet Nam or Canada? ........tough choice.

Not really... the women in VN are pretty cute.

Do they at least shave their legs?

SV

Jonathan Ganz

Scott Vernon wrote:

"Dave" wrote

"volunteered" so you had some say about where you were going, you
waited for
your draft papers, or you fled to Canada.

Viet Nam or Canada? ........tough choice.

Not really... the women in VN are pretty cute.

Do they at least shave their legs?

And toothless I'm told.