Jonathan Ganz

Did you also fail to show for your National Guard required physical?
Did you drink and drive?
Were you unable to stop drinking without professional/spiritial help?

In article , FamilySailor wrote:
Hehehehehehe, Hell I drank in college and high school for that matter and
still do. If Bush was a drunk, I am sure Moore would have had hours and
hours of video of him drunk. By your own standard you are probably much more
of a drunk than Bush. hehehe
You know the Pharisees did not like Jesus and they accused him of being a
drunkard too.

I didn't know Jesus, so I can't comment. Also, there aren't any
records of him being busted because he ran off the road in a drunken
stooper.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com