Bobsprit

Was that a Poul Anderson book about a world constructed in a ring, suspended
by nasty wires around a sun? Pierson's Puppeteers, and all that?

Larry Niven.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Here you go:

Bush campaign spokesman Steve Schmidt said the charge that Bush was in
league with the group criticizing Kerry's war record "is absolutely
and completely false. The Bush campaign has never and will never
question John Kerry's service in Vietnam."

If Bush didn't authorize this statement, then why hasn't Schmidt been
fired??

In article ,
Dave wrote:
On 26 Aug 2004 11:13:32 -0700, (Jonathan Ganz)
said:

Why did Bush LIE when he said there is no relationship between his
campaign and the Swiftboat Vets for Lies?

I don't believe he said there was "no relationship," but you're welcome to
present evidence to the contrary.

Now if you'd just answer the quiz...

Which quiz?

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Maxprop

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Was that a Poul Anderson book about a world constructed in a ring,

suspended
by nasty wires around a sun? Pierson's Puppeteers, and all that?

Larry Niven.

Okay. Forgot that name. Good story, though.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Typical lawyer asshole. The fact is that Bush's political advisor
RESIGNED because of the conflict. The fact is that either Bush lied
or his spokesperson lied. If Bush lied, he should be impeached. If
his advisor lied, Bush should fire him.

Dance all you want Mr. Poodle, but the facts are the facts.

In article ,
Dave wrote:
On 26 Aug 2004 18:38:42 -0700, (Jonathan Ganz)
said:

Steve Schmidt said the charge that Bush was in
league with the group criticizing Kerry's war record "is absolutely
and completely false. The Bush campaign has never and will never
question John Kerry's service in Vietnam."

IOW, you're confirming my statement that

I don't believe he said there was "no relationship,"

The words "in league" are, I assume, those of the reporter. Who knows what
they mean.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

I don't think I need to since you just did. There should be no
conflicts of interest or even the appearance of one. Are you going to
shout for Cheney to resign?

In article ,
Dave wrote:
On 27 Aug 2004 11:14:01 -0700, (Jonathan Ganz)
said:

The fact is that Bush's political advisor
RESIGNED because of the conflict.

And I take it you intend to call just as loudly for the resignation of the
DNC's lawyer because he is the lawyer for the anti-Bush 527s?

The difference is that Kerry isn't denying there's a connection. Bush
has.
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Horvath

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 01:01:17 GMT, "Maxprop"
wrote this crap:

"Nav" wrote in message

Try Ringworld

Was that a Poul Anderson book about a world constructed in a ring, suspended
by nasty wires around a sun? Pierson's Puppeteers, and all that?

Larry Niven

Donal

"felton" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:34:58 -0500, "FamilySailor" wrote:
Were you unable to stop drinking without professional/spiritial help?

I still drink....

Before posting, apparently.

What's wrong with that?

I didn't know Jesus, so I can't comment. Also, there aren't any
records of him being busted because he ran off the road in a drunken
stooper.

I do know Him, I can comment and I do.... :-)

Actually, you don't. I know Jesus, and he told me that he is really
****ed that so many morons keep invoking his name when making asses of
themselves.

Uh oh! You've really upset Him now......

Regards

Donal