Capt. Mooron

Try and look for the silver lining Scout.... in this scenario you can turn
a sow's ear into a silk purse with the knowledge that .... at least it
removes the possibility of cloning.
;-)

CM

"Scout" wrote in message
| My guess is that Jaxie is defensive due to a fond recollection of
lightning,
| the giver of life, the great reanimator, his mama. For without it, he
would
| still be the lifeless lump of hopeless clay, strapped to the cold
laboratory
| bench, week old parts stitched together with love in the name of science,
| helpless against the curious, roaming fingers of Igor, vaguely aware of
the
| passing electrical storm, and waiting, waiting, waiting for 100 million
| volts of mamma's milk to spark his obscene, unnatural existence! Ohhhh
| Jaxie! You're alive, YOU'RE ALIVE, you abnormal, dysfunctional, ignorant
| *******!
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Write it off to R&D on the level of idiocy jaxxies can achieve while
still
| having a pulse.
|
| All my findings indicate their is no lower threshold...
|
| CM
|

| "Scout" wrote in message
| | Jesus, I wasted 4 minutes of my life waiting for that response?
| | Scout
| |
| | "JAXAshby" wrote in message
| | yup, you are the village idiot.
| |
| | From: "Scout"
| | Date: 8/22/2004 10:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time
| |
| | Yes, it's my guess as to what pushed your brain through your
eardrum.
| | I have a question for you now tough guy, even though you wisely
chose
| | ignore my last challenge: you wanna tell me what MY opinion is
| regarding
| | lightning protection on boats? I've read what MIT has to say, what
| the
| | U.S.
| | Navy has to say, what the NLSI has to say. I also wanted to know
what
| | sailors had to say.
| | I can't figure out what your role is here. Village idiot I suppose.
| | Scout
| |
| | "JAXAshby" wrote in message
| | do you know what lightning is?
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Scout

Ireland is a small place, and the RC's are only half of that. I have no
doubt we are relatives. I've known this for some time, but didn't want to
scare or burden you with the shocking news!
Scout

"katysails" wrote in message
Scout...you can'y be scout sails unless you're one of my relatives....

wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 02:05:41 GMT, "Scout"

wrote:

Phil,
Why do you make so many assumptions? Do you do this often? It's a

dangerous
habit and will only cause you embarrassment and heartache. Are you

Jaxie
in
drag? Do you agree with a man who says electricity has nothing to do

with
mathematics and in the same post uses math to describe the potential of
lightning?
You claim that "they're all fools here" - it seems to me that every

post
has
pointed out the futility in such systems. Did I miss the post you refer

to?
The fact is that the science teacher claims no 'hidden' knowledge of
electricity, and said only that it follows strict rules of behavior.

Would
you care to argue that point?
The science teacher never claimed to buy into lightning protection on a
boat, and therefore, has no such system, are you assuming otherwise? Do

you
see any post in which he defends these systems, or are his questions

merely
conversational in nature? Are you afraid of friendly discussion?
I'll discuss poetry OR electricity with you. You can begin, I'll

respond.
Better yet, stick to posting your boring version of the truth in

politics.
At least then you're easier to ignore.
Scout

The only method that "might" have some benefit is to anchor near someone

with a
taller mast than your own. It's just a theory, of course, but it has

always
worked for me!

BB

"Phil Morris" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Jax,

They're all fools here. Some want to insulate their boat but the
ionization
potential renders insulation useless, let alone the effects of

induced
currents; they want to inject ions in the vicinity of their boats,

yet
create enough potential to neutralize lightning it would, in fact,
generate
enough potential to cause lightning from their own boats; because

they
don't
understand lightning, electricity, or atmospheric electrodynamics,

they
claim that lightning is magic - defies all physical laws; they want

ground their boats to make it part of the lightning discharge
circuit -increasing the chances of getting struck!; the science

teacher
claims some special, hidden knowledge of electricity, but yet is not
practiced in the art, he should stick to poetry. Ah yes the fools

suffer,
some even buy wonder products from the black magicians. God bless

Iron
Joe
of the rusty Faraday cage! What doesn't get him in a thunder clap

will
slowly rot out his hulk by electrolysis.

There's a simple method to reduce the chances of being struck by many
orders
of magnitude by towing a lightning distraction bouy. It's proven many
times
over.

Phil

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
take a guess.

Scout

at this point I'm thinking Phil is a virtual clone of the court Jaxster.
Scout

"Scout" wrote in message
| My guess is that Jaxie is defensive due to a fond recollection of
lightning,
| the giver of life, the great reanimator, his mama. For without it, he
would
| still be the lifeless lump of hopeless clay, strapped to the cold
laboratory
| bench, week old parts stitched together with love in the name of

science,
| helpless against the curious, roaming fingers of Igor, vaguely aware of
the
| passing electrical storm, and waiting, waiting, waiting for 100 million
| volts of mamma's milk to spark his obscene, unnatural existence! Ohhhh
| Jaxie! You're alive, YOU'RE ALIVE, you abnormal, dysfunctional, ignorant
| *******!
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Write it off to R&D on the level of idiocy jaxxies can achieve while
still
| having a pulse.
|
| All my findings indicate their is no lower threshold...
|
| CM
|

| "Scout" wrote in message
| | Jesus, I wasted 4 minutes of my life waiting for that response?
| | Scout
| |
| | "JAXAshby" wrote in message
| | yup, you are the village idiot.
| |
| | From: "Scout"
| | Date: 8/22/2004 10:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time
| |
| | Yes, it's my guess as to what pushed your brain through your
eardrum.
| | I have a question for you now tough guy, even though you wisely
chose
| | ignore my last challenge: you wanna tell me what MY opinion is
| regarding
| | lightning protection on boats? I've read what MIT has to say,

what
| the
| | U.S.
| | Navy has to say, what the NLSI has to say. I also wanted to know
what
| | sailors had to say.
| | I can't figure out what your role is here. Village idiot I

suppose.
| | Scout
| |
| | "JAXAshby" wrote in message
| | do you know what lightning is?
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

katysails

eeeeewwwwwww........purge, please.....
"Scout" wrote in message
Look for a flabby old geezer wearing an undersized speedo and a sign that
says, "will anser fisics qwestons for fude"
That'll be Jaxie ~ have a heart and toss him a dime.
Scout

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
Look for the angry genius preaching on the soapbox and shaking his fist

at
the sky; anchor near him; it'll be Jaxie.
Scout

look for the village idiot along side the cardboard box, with his shoes

off,
mubbling at his shoe laces. it's be scwount.

.. .

wrote:

[...]

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
take a guess.

Scout

Purge - now that's a great euphemism!
Scout

"katysails" wrote in message
eeeeewwwwwww........purge, please.....

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
Look for the angry genius preaching on the soapbox and shaking his

fist
at
the sky; anchor near him; it'll be Jaxie.
Scout

look for the village idiot along side the cardboard box, with his

shoes
off,
mubbling at his shoe laces. it's be scwount.

.. .

wrote:

[...]

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
take a guess.

Capt. Mooron

It amuses me not to speculate.... I prefer to allow the head count to rise
as I slay them..... posters and puppets alike!

CM

"Scout" wrote in message
| at this point I'm thinking Phil is a virtual clone of the court Jaxster.
| Scout

Scout

true true, more points can be gained by cauliflowering both ears of the same
opponent.
Scout

"Scout" wrote in message
| at this point I'm thinking Phil is a virtual clone of the court Jaxster.
| Scout

DSK

Scout wrote:
My guess is that Jaxie is defensive due to a fond recollection of lightning,
the giver of life, the great reanimator, his mama. For without it, he would
still be the lifeless lump of hopeless clay, strapped to the cold laboratory
bench, week old parts stitched together with love in the name of science,
helpless against the curious, roaming fingers of Igor, vaguely aware of the
passing electrical storm, and waiting, waiting, waiting for 100 million
volts of mamma's milk to spark his obscene, unnatural existence! Ohhhh
Jaxie! You're alive, YOU'RE ALIVE, you abnormal, dysfunctional, ignorant
*******!

Why Scout, that's really poetry.

I think you must be acquainted with some of the contractors I'm forced
to work with...

DSK

Flying Tadpole

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

Write it off to R&D on the level of idiocy jaxxies can achieve while still
having a pulse.

Jax has a pulse? Now _that's_ an unwarranted assumption.
--
Flying Tadpole

Henpecked? Harrassed? Harangued? Join the chorus:
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com