Scout

at this point I'm thinking Phil is a virtual clone of the court Jaxster.
Scout

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Try and look for the silver lining Scout.... in this scenario you can

turn
a sow's ear into a silk purse with the knowledge that .... at least it
removes the possibility of cloning.
;-)

CM

"Scout" wrote in message
| My guess is that Jaxie is defensive due to a fond recollection of
lightning,
| the giver of life, the great reanimator, his mama. For without it, he
would
| still be the lifeless lump of hopeless clay, strapped to the cold
laboratory
| bench, week old parts stitched together with love in the name of

science,
| helpless against the curious, roaming fingers of Igor, vaguely aware of
the
| passing electrical storm, and waiting, waiting, waiting for 100 million
| volts of mamma's milk to spark his obscene, unnatural existence! Ohhhh
| Jaxie! You're alive, YOU'RE ALIVE, you abnormal, dysfunctional, ignorant
| *******!
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Write it off to R&D on the level of idiocy jaxxies can achieve while
still
| having a pulse.
|
| All my findings indicate their is no lower threshold...
|
| CM
|

| "Scout" wrote in message
| | Jesus, I wasted 4 minutes of my life waiting for that response?
| | Scout
| |
| | "JAXAshby" wrote in message
| | yup, you are the village idiot.
| |
| | From: "Scout"
| | Date: 8/22/2004 10:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time
| |
| | Yes, it's my guess as to what pushed your brain through your
eardrum.
| | I have a question for you now tough guy, even though you wisely
chose
| | ignore my last challenge: you wanna tell me what MY opinion is
| regarding
| | lightning protection on boats? I've read what MIT has to say,

what
| the
| | U.S.
| | Navy has to say, what the NLSI has to say. I also wanted to know
what
| | sailors had to say.
| | I can't figure out what your role is here. Village idiot I

suppose.
| | Scout
| |
| | "JAXAshby" wrote in message