Scout

yr prolly right Doug, we are probably dipping in the same pool.
Scout

"DSK" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
My guess is that Jaxie is defensive due to a fond recollection of

lightning,
the giver of life, the great reanimator, his mama. For without it, he

would
still be the lifeless lump of hopeless clay, strapped to the cold

laboratory
bench, week old parts stitched together with love in the name of

science,
helpless against the curious, roaming fingers of Igor, vaguely aware of

the
passing electrical storm, and waiting, waiting, waiting for 100 million
volts of mamma's milk to spark his obscene, unnatural existence! Ohhhh
Jaxie! You're alive, YOU'RE ALIVE, you abnormal, dysfunctional, ignorant
*******!

Why Scout, that's really poetry.

I think you must be acquainted with some of the contractors I'm forced
to work with...

DSK