Bart Senior

When a man, sailing alone on the ocean, speaks--is he still wrong?

This joke reflects the whole nature of women. They blame the man
even if it is perfectly clear he has done nothing wrong, because the
woman is really looking for something else--acknowledgement,
reassurance, comfort, security.

It doesn't bother me that women are deceptive and manipulative.
That is the edge they use to balance the equation with men.

If a man reveals he is not taken in by a woman's "feminine wiles",
she gets mad, like katy, and comes up with a lame reason to
blame the man. He's wrong. Just like katy makes herself believe
that I'm wrong.

If a woman's deception and manipulation don't work, then she has
fewer tools to get what she wants--it upsets the balance of the
equation. No wonder this makes them mad!

If you don't like the message, shoot the messenger. katy doesn't
like the message, so she shoots me. Of course it makes no logical
sense, but she feels better. It's a gut level emotional reaction.

It is no wonder men tend keep their thoughts to themselves,
because logical discussions don't work with emotional women.

Women care about communication when it serves to give them
clues to manipulate their man better. They don't want to hear
anything else.

You would accept nothing I have to say no the subject because I
am a woman. Face it, Bart. You don't like women. You just like having

sex
with them.

"Bobsprit" wrote
And if that's the case Bart is a more honest and trustworthy person than

most
women.

RB

gonefishiing

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
et...
When a man, sailing alone on the ocean, speaks--is he still wrong?

Bart,
yes: if you have a cell phone and an ex wife, the answer just arrives
sooner.
the decision then becomes a question of whether to keep sailing your course
or head out to meet that cute blonde at the next port.
gee....that's a tough one.
that's when the autopilot, along with the cell phone, come in real handy.
after a long day of sailing, you set your course, and phone for dinner
reservations.
the gps is also useful: you mark 'x' as a "weigh point" and track the
distance gained.
the log than becomes critical to determine if you're about to break your own
distance / speed record.

god i love my boat!

damn is that my phone again...........landfall is inevitable

gf

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Bart Senior wrote:
When a man, sailing alone on the ocean, speaks--is he still wrong?

This joke reflects the whole nature of women. They blame the man
even if it is perfectly clear he has done nothing wrong, because the
woman is really looking for something else--acknowledgement,
reassurance, comfort, security.

When a woman says no, does she really mean yes?

This isn't a joke, but men continually think it is or there's some
doubt.

It doesn't bother me that women are deceptive and manipulative.
That is the edge they use to balance the equation with men.

Yes, actually it's pretty obvious that it does bother you.

If a man reveals he is not taken in by a woman's "feminine wiles",
she gets mad, like katy, and comes up with a lame reason to
blame the man. He's wrong. Just like katy makes herself believe
that I'm wrong.

Why do you use the word "reveals?" Is this something you're hiding?
What's wrong with playing the small game of being taken in by her
"wiles," even though both people know it's not really true. That's a
much more positive way to interact.

If a woman's deception and manipulation don't work, then she has
fewer tools to get what she wants--it upsets the balance of the
equation. No wonder this makes them mad!

Yeh, she's left with her brains, which are equal or greater than a
man's.

If you don't like the message, shoot the messenger. katy doesn't
like the message, so she shoots me. Of course it makes no logical
sense, but she feels better. It's a gut level emotional reaction.

You've been doing that with your posts.

It is no wonder men tend keep their thoughts to themselves,
because logical discussions don't work with emotional women.

Some men. Some men who aren't comfortable expressing themselves in a
cogent and intelligent way when around women.

Women care about communication when it serves to give them
clues to manipulate their man better. They don't want to hear
anything else.

Seems familiar to what you've been posting about yourself.
You don't want to listen.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

katysails

I have no idea....because they don't feel safe having any other type of
relationship with you?
"Bart Senior" wrote in message
et...
Why then do I have so many platonic female friends?

"katysails" wrote

am a woman. Face it, Bart. You don't like women. You just like having

sex
with them.

katysails

Bart, I am not mad. I am telling you forthrightly what I;;ve observed. You
keep carrying on in this emotional way, explaining and re-explaining,
justifying and carrying on...give it a rest or someone's going to start
accusing you of being a woman.
[...]

katysails

huh?
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote in message
| ...not quite "the ice queen".
| but almost....

Oops!... you read that post then?

CM

Capt. Mooron

never mind...

"katysails" wrote in message
| huh?
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
|
| "katysails" wrote in message
| | ...not quite "the ice queen".
| | but almost....
|
| Oops!... you read that post then?
|
| CM

Bobsprit

When a woman says no, does she really mean yes?

"No means maybe."

RB

Spinnaker question Bobsprit ASA 32 August 17th 08 03:13 PM
tyvek (long) William R. Watt Boat Building 2 June 30th 04 05:09 AM
Sail Modifications [email protected] Cruising 6 June 10th 04 01:58 AM
Question on custom sail makers Norman McDonnell Boat Building 4 May 27th 04 05:08 AM
What sail for a 12 ft. skiff? EZ Boat Building 4 March 26th 04 12:20 AM