Bart Senior

Send me some money; I'll send you a whistle.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
| The points given to you by others are worthless, because
| you haven't earned them, and they have no exchange value.

So now you tell us we can't trade them in for a shiny Brass Boatswain's
Whistle???

Cheapskate!

CM

Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote:

No way, chickie

chickie? I don't live in Novia Scotia! ;-)

...I EARNED those points...Bart just didn't give them to me
haphazardly....I treasure each and every one of them.

Yeah, but I thought I read somewhere that you were thinking of donating your
points to me. Let me google my memory...

Yes, here it is:
http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l...0uni-berlin.de

You said and I quote: "I think I be donating my points to LP...."

I guess you changed your mind. That's okay though, your a woman. g

LP

Just because Scotty
wants to share his point with you has nothing to do with mine....
"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
Only one point? What a cheapskate you are! ;-)

I think I should have more points than that! After all, I been sleeping
with them under my pillow!

Thanks to Scotty for giving me his points. And thanks to Katysails, if

she
ever decided to give me her points...

LP

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
. net...
One lash for Mooron for asking me to award points.

One point for LP for answering correctly, albeit, a
hen frigate is also a ship where the wife of the Captain
makes the passage with him. In general, having a woman
on board made the men behave better not worse.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Bingo Darlin'.... you got it right! ;-)
I knew you were sailing stock!

"Lady Pilot" wrote

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
| What is a "Hen Frigate" ???
|
| Hen Frigate - a vessel on which a woman is permitted to interfere

with
the
| orderly conduct and passage of the ship.
|
| LP

Lady Pilot

Hahaaa! You are a bad, bad bouy, Elvis!

What fantasies you have. ;-)

LP
"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

"Lady Pilot" wrote

I think I should have more points than that! After all, I been

sleeping
with Scotty for giving me his points.

Lady Pilot

"Bart Senior" wrote:

I see. LP is cheating, selling herself for points--a prostitute.
grin

Hardly...

Scotty, if you want some more points, write a detailed
report--unless the experience was not worth recording.

Hey, watch yourself! That wasn't nice.

LP

"Scott Vernon" wrote

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

"Lady Pilot" wrote

I think I should have more points than that! After all, I been

sleeping with Scotty for giving me his points.

Lady Pilot

"Bart Senior" wrote:
Grow up.

Never.

1 lash for you.

Did you enjoy administering the whip? hehee

You sound like a welfare case looking for a handout.
You want more? Earn them.

What happened to your sense of humour, Bart? Did you just come out of one
of the political flame war threads?

You should take pride in the few points you earned yourself.
It means you are not totally clueless.

To tell you the truth, I don't care one way or the other about my points. I
have plenty of pride.

The points given to you by others are worthless, because
you haven't earned them, and they have no exchange value.

Who says? :-)

LP

Scott Vernon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Bart Senior" wrote:

I see. LP is cheating, selling herself for points--a prostitute.
grin

Hardly...

Scotty, if you want some more points, write a detailed
report--unless the experience was not worth recording.

Hey, watch yourself! That wasn't nice.

Don't worry, I never tell.

Scotty

katysails

Of that was only because I thought Bart had some nefarious scheme going
on...I was going to donate my points only because I thought his intentions
were dishonorable...I have since realized that Bart is an honorable
person... I renege.....

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
Only one point? What a cheapskate you are! ;-)

I think I should have more points than that! After all, I been

sleeping
with them under my pillow!

Thanks to Scotty for giving me his points. And thanks to Katysails,

if
she
ever decided to give me her points...

LP

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
. net...
One lash for Mooron for asking me to award points.

One point for LP for answering correctly, albeit, a
hen frigate is also a ship where the wife of the Captain
makes the passage with him. In general, having a woman
on board made the men behave better not worse.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Bingo Darlin'.... you got it right! ;-)
I knew you were sailing stock!

"Lady Pilot" wrote

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
| What is a "Hen Frigate" ???
|
| Hen Frigate - a vessel on which a woman is permitted to

interfere
with
the
| orderly conduct and passage of the ship.
|
| LP

Bart Senior

I think you should keep your points katy. Otherwise you'd be
pointless.

LP is 1800 miles away from me. I don't think points will help.

******************

This is my "modern man's guide to dating". What do you think of
this katy?

Since women can't make up their minds, and say no when they mean
yes, and yes when they mean no, a man has to be able to figure out
what a woman wants by her actions.

I don't like to stay up late persuading a woman to get friendly with me.
I use the "default method" of forcing women to make a decision.

I warn the ladies very early in our date, that I turn into a werewolf at
10 pm, and I'm not responsible for my actions after 10 pm. Next I
ask them what time they want the date to end. I treat it like a countdown,
and give them hourly reminders. I make a joke of strongly recommending
they end the date early. The more I urge them to call it quits early, the
more they look forward to 10 pm.

Most women like it, because they don't have to say anything, they
just giggle and squirm in their seats, and their whole attitude changes.
It gives them something to think about. And we both look forward to
10 pm.

Sometimes the woman will politely decline, or make up some bogus
reason why she has to be in early. It's better for me because I won't
waste as much time or money and I'll get fresher start on the next day.

Bart

"katysails" wrote

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
Only one point? What a cheapskate you are! ;-)

I think I should have more points than that! After all, I been

sleeping
with them under my pillow!

Thanks to Scotty for giving me his points. And thanks to Katysails,

if
she
ever decided to give me her points...

LP

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
. net...
One lash for Mooron for asking me to award points.

One point for LP for answering correctly, albeit, a
hen frigate is also a ship where the wife of the Captain
makes the passage with him. In general, having a woman
on board made the men behave better not worse.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Bingo Darlin'.... you got it right! ;-)
I knew you were sailing stock!

"Lady Pilot" wrote

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
| What is a "Hen Frigate" ???
|
| Hen Frigate - a vessel on which a woman is permitted to

interfere
with
the
| orderly conduct and passage of the ship.
|
| LP

Bart Senior

Do you ever have anything to say of value?

Or is all vapor?

The difference between a newsgroup and a chat room
is a newsgroup has posts that have some value and they
are recorded for the future.

A chat room is better suited for what you type--vacuous
rambling and flirting.

Show me something real for a change.

"Lady Pilot" wrote

Spinnaker question Bobsprit ASA 32 August 17th 08 03:13 PM
tyvek (long) William R. Watt Boat Building 2 June 30th 04 05:09 AM
Sail Modifications [email protected] Cruising 6 June 10th 04 01:58 AM
Question on custom sail makers Norman McDonnell Boat Building 4 May 27th 04 05:08 AM
What sail for a 12 ft. skiff? EZ Boat Building 4 March 26th 04 12:20 AM