Bart Senior

Even the lady sailors are capable. No wimps and lame
people allowed in the sport. Darwin weeds out the unfit
by sinking their boats or killing them off.

"DSK" wrote
"Bart Senior" wrote:
How can a Captain be hen pecked, when only manly men
become Captains? All the wimps stay home.

OooooozeOne wrote:
Well not always...some take their wives to hold their hand :-)

I think I see what I've been getting wrong all this time.

DSK

Bart Senior

One lash for Mooron for asking me to award points.

One point for LP for answering correctly, albeit, a
hen frigate is also a ship where the wife of the Captain
makes the passage with him. In general, having a woman
on board made the men behave better not worse.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Bingo Darlin'.... you got it right! ;-)
I knew you were sailing stock!

"Lady Pilot" wrote

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
| What is a "Hen Frigate" ???
|
| Hen Frigate - a vessel on which a woman is permitted to interfere with

the
| orderly conduct and passage of the ship.
|
| LP

Wally

Bart Senior wrote:
One lash for Mooron for asking me to award points.

One point for LP for answering correctly, albeit, a
hen frigate is also a ship where the wife of the Captain
makes the passage with him.

ahem

What does a man required to be 'hen pecked'?

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Capt. Mooron

"Wally" wrote in message
| ahem
|
| What does a man required to be 'hen pecked'?

Proximity to a woman with interest in him is usaually sufficent to result in
eventual "Hen-Pecking"!

CM

Lady Pilot

Only one point? What a cheapskate you are! ;-)

I think I should have more points than that! After all, I been sleeping
with them under my pillow!

Thanks to Scotty for giving me his points. And thanks to Katysails, if she
ever decided to give me her points...

LP

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
. net...
One lash for Mooron for asking me to award points.

One point for LP for answering correctly, albeit, a
hen frigate is also a ship where the wife of the Captain
makes the passage with him. In general, having a woman
on board made the men behave better not worse.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Bingo Darlin'.... you got it right! ;-)
I knew you were sailing stock!

"Lady Pilot" wrote

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
| What is a "Hen Frigate" ???
|
| Hen Frigate - a vessel on which a woman is permitted to interfere with

the
| orderly conduct and passage of the ship.
|
| LP

katysails

No way, chickie...I EARNED those points...Bart just didn't give them to me
haphazardly....I treasure each and every one of them. Just because Scotty
wants to share his point with you has nothing to do with mine....
"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
Only one point? What a cheapskate you are! ;-)

I think I should have more points than that! After all, I been sleeping
with them under my pillow!

Thanks to Scotty for giving me his points. And thanks to Katysails, if

she
ever decided to give me her points...

LP

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
. net...
One lash for Mooron for asking me to award points.

One point for LP for answering correctly, albeit, a
hen frigate is also a ship where the wife of the Captain
makes the passage with him. In general, having a woman
on board made the men behave better not worse.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Bingo Darlin'.... you got it right! ;-)
I knew you were sailing stock!

"Lady Pilot" wrote

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
| What is a "Hen Frigate" ???
|
| Hen Frigate - a vessel on which a woman is permitted to interfere

with
the
| orderly conduct and passage of the ship.
|
| LP

Scott Vernon

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

"Lady Pilot" wrote

I think I should have more points than that! After all, I been

sleeping
with Scotty for giving me his points.

Bart Senior

Grow up. 1 lash for you.

You sound like a welfare case looking for a handout.
You want more? Earn them.

You should take pride in the few points you earned yourself.
It means you are not totally clueless.

The points given to you by others are worthless, because
you haven't earned them, and they have no exchange value.

"Lady Pilot" wrote

Only one point? What a cheapskate you are! ;-)

I think I should have more points than that! After all, I been sleeping
with them under my pillow!

Thanks to Scotty for giving me his points. And thanks to Katysails, if

she
ever decided to give me her points...

"Bart Senior" wrote

One lash for Mooron for asking me to award points.

One point for LP for answering correctly, albeit, a
hen frigate is also a ship where the wife of the Captain
makes the passage with him. In general, having a woman
on board made the men behave better not worse.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Bingo Darlin'.... you got it right! ;-)
I knew you were sailing stock!

"Lady Pilot" wrote

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
| What is a "Hen Frigate" ???
|
| Hen Frigate - a vessel on which a woman is permitted to interfere

with
the
| orderly conduct and passage of the ship.
|
| LP

Bart Senior

I see. LP is cheating, selling herself for points--a prostitute.
grin

Scotty, if you want some more points, write a detailed
report--unless the experience was not worth recording.

"Scott Vernon" wrote

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

"Lady Pilot" wrote

I think I should have more points than that! After all, I been

sleeping with Scotty for giving me his points.

Capt. Mooron

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
| The points given to you by others are worthless, because
| you haven't earned them, and they have no exchange value.

So now you tell us we can't trade them in for a shiny Brass Boatswain's
Whistle???

Cheapskate!

CM

Spinnaker question Bobsprit ASA 32 August 17th 08 03:13 PM
tyvek (long) William R. Watt Boat Building 2 June 30th 04 05:09 AM
Sail Modifications [email protected] Cruising 6 June 10th 04 01:58 AM
Question on custom sail makers Norman McDonnell Boat Building 4 May 27th 04 05:08 AM
What sail for a 12 ft. skiff? EZ Boat Building 4 March 26th 04 12:20 AM