Michael

Well forget him! He's out of the movie. Re-Write! Re-Write!

"Maynard G. Krebbs" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:46:38 -0500, "Michael"
wrote:

Course maybe he AND Knobspit are both in Cuba .. . I can see it now.
Bobspit leads or follows or stays in a hotel behind the Cuban Army. Cpt
Neal and his friends from Calle Ocho are holed up in the Escambrey's.
Shades of 1959! Where's Time and Newsweek when you really need them?
Perhaps Neal on a Barbara Walters interview? Book? Movie Deal?

M.

I don't know about Cpt. Neal (last I heard he was going to the
Bahamas) but Bob is still around and posting on other groups.
Mark E. Williams

Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM
Neal .... Sailing's 10 percenter Shen44 ASA 1 September 29th 03 03:33 AM
No One Sails Less Than Neal Bobsprit ASA 19 September 22nd 03 10:21 AM