Phil Morris

That makes him even more qualified!

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Umm... he's dead.

In article .net,
Phil Morris pmorris2384/2eureka.net wrote:
In your heart you know he's right.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Scott Vernon

"Phil Morris" wrote ...
That makes him even more qualified...

....than Kerry.

I agree.

SV

Jonathan Ganz

Don't say that! Asscroft lost to a dead guy and he because AG.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Phil Morris" wrote in message
hlink.net...
That makes him even more qualified!

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Umm... he's dead.

In article .net,
Phil Morris pmorris2384/2eureka.net wrote:
In your heart you know he's right.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

Wow... now that's witty Fishboy! You're really impressive.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
in terms of ideas: so are you

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Umm... he's dead.

In article .net,
Phil Morris pmorris2384/2eureka.net wrote:
In your heart you know he's right.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Walt

Jeff Morris wrote:

Voting by changing the subject is the stupidest thing I've heard of since
butterfly ballots.

A stupid idea form a Bush supporter? I'm shocked, shocked.

--
// Walt
//

Michael

Changing the rules worked in the last Senatorial campaign in New Jersey.
Also got rid of a lot of those pesky miitary voters. But then
disenfranchising the serving military isn't exactly a change for the DNC is
it? Unfortunately when they tried it in Floor-i-duh theirlosses from the
Senile Seniors far outweighed their gains from the disenfranchised military.
I'm sure they will try again. Maybe vote by mail with a little assistance
from the block wardens tosecure the senility problem like they have in
Oregon. Or maybe vote by Green Card like theyhave in California. Don't
worry about new voting machines. Worry about matching voting rolls
withnames on gravestones. The spirit of Daly is far from dead in the DNC.
Sometimes the oldways are the best ways. Tried and true.

M.

Jeff Morris wrote:

Voting by changing the subject is the stupidest thing I've heard of

since
butterfly ballots.

A stupid idea form a Bush supporter? I'm shocked, shocked.

--
// Walt
//
// There is no Volkl Conspiracy

Jonathan Ganz

So, what you're saying is that if someone in the past committed a
crime, it's ok to commit one now. Got it. Thanks.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Jeff Morris wrote:

Voting by changing the subject is the stupidest thing I've heard of

since
butterfly ballots.

A stupid idea form a Bush supporter? I'm shocked, shocked.

--
// Walt
//
// There is no Volkl Conspiracy