FamilySailor

Default (OT) Let take a vote!

Lets vote for who we want as president. Just put the person's name in the
subject.

FamilySailor

Default Bush

"FamilySailor" wrote in message
Lets vote for who we want as president. Just put the person's name in the
subject.

FamilySailor

Default Voting rules

You vote more than once, non of your votes count, So, we need to check
headers on names we don't recognize.

Jeff Morris

Voting by changing the subject is the stupidest thing I've heard of since
butterfly ballots.

"FamilySailor" wrote in message ...
You vote more than once, non of your votes count, So, we need to check
headers on names we don't recognize.

Walt

FamilySailor wrote:

You vote more than once, non of your votes count, So, we need to check
headers on names we don't recognize.

It won't mean anything anyway, so who cares?

If you want polling data, look at
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/bush_vs_kerry.html
or
http://www.pollingreport.com/

Straw polls on usenet are about as useless as tits on a bull.

--
//-Walt
//

Jonathan Ganz

Default Doug :-)

In article , Walt wrote:
FamilySailor wrote:

You vote more than once, non of your votes count, So, we need to check
headers on names we don't recognize.

It won't mean anything anyway, so who cares?

If you want polling data, look at
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/bush_vs_kerry.html
or
http://www.pollingreport.com/

Straw polls on usenet are about as useless as tits on a bull.

--
//-Walt
//
// http://cagle.slate.msn.com/working/040514/matson.gif

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

katysails

Default (OT) Norville C. Palmquist

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Joe

"FamilySailor" wrote in message ...
Lets vote for who we want as president. Just put the person's name in the
subject.

I'm not telling!
Joe
Phil Morris