BoatBanter.com

-   -   (OT) Let take a vote! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/21488-ot-let-take-vote.html)

FamilySailor August 13th 04 10:56 PM

(OT) Let take a vote!

Lets vote for who we want as president. Just put the person's name in the
subject.

FamilySailor August 13th 04 10:57 PM

Bush

FamilySailor August 13th 04 10:59 PM

Voting rules

You vote more than once, non of your votes count, So, we need to check
headers on names we don't recognize.

Jeff Morris August 13th 04 10:59 PM

Voting rules

Voting by changing the subject is the stupidest thing I've heard of since
butterfly ballots.

Walt August 13th 04 11:04 PM

Voting rules

FamilySailor wrote:

You vote more than once, non of your votes count, So, we need to check
headers on names we don't recognize.

It won't mean anything anyway, so who cares?

If you want polling data, look at
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/bush_vs_kerry.html
or
http://www.pollingreport.com/

Straw polls on usenet are about as useless as tits on a bull.

--
//-Walt
//

Jonathan Ganz August 13th 04 11:54 PM

Doug :-)

In article , Walt wrote:
FamilySailor wrote:

You vote more than once, non of your votes count, So, we need to check
headers on names we don't recognize.

It won't mean anything anyway, so who cares?

If you want polling data, look at
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/bush_vs_kerry.html
or
http://www.pollingreport.com/

Straw polls on usenet are about as useless as tits on a bull.

--
//-Walt
//
// http://cagle.slate.msn.com/working/040514/matson.gif

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

katysails August 14th 04 12:24 AM

(OT) Norville C. Palmquist

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Joe August 14th 04 04:40 AM

(OT) Let take a vote!

"FamilySailor" wrote in message ...
Lets vote for who we want as president. Just put the person's name in the
subject.

I'm not telling!
Joe

Phil Morris August 15th 04 03:56 AM