Scott Vernon

Default Hey Katy

Ever spent time in Allegan? Cute little town. That's were I was working
last week. Cold at night, eh?

Scotty

katysails

Allegan has great flea markets at the fairgrounds...I've been there for dog
shows, too. And yes, it's been cold at night most of the summer...you
should have given me a call...that's not that far away...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Scout

you need some personal effect for that doll to work?
Scout

"katysails" wrote
{snip} ...you should have given me a call...that's not that far away...

katysails

you need some personal effect for that doll to work?
Scout

Well gee thanks a whole lot, Scout....I doubt if that ever even entered his
mind....now he'll be suspicious every time I'm nice...but that's ok...I'm
sure Lisa will cooperate....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

katysails

If you run down to the motel in Allegan, there's only one, I'm sure you can
still find some of my hair under the pillow. Room #3.

Scotty

Great...I'll have them send some in an envelope....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Scout

so the 'Hair Fairy' does exist?
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote
I'm sure you can still find some of my hair under the pillow.

katysails

so the 'Hair Fairy' does exist?
Scout

No...Mr Sails has been hoping she was a rality for years, but she never
seems to visit his pillow....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

katysails

so you're saying Mr. Sails is a major contributor to the less-is-more
society?
Scout
He's in the platinum tonsured category....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Sloop Katy - the Rhode Island Navy Bob Crantz ASA 4 July 20th 04 08:15 PM
Hey Katy.... katysails ASA 0 June 12th 04 10:11 PM
Hey Katy John Cairns ASA 5 April 29th 04 02:09 PM
Katy, DP says Hi! DSK ASA 3 February 10th 04 03:16 AM
Sister Katy Sails Capt.American ASA 5 September 8th 03 11:32 PM