BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey Katy (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/21290-hey-katy.html)

Scott Vernon August 9th 04 05:21 AM

Hey Katy

Ever spent time in Allegan? Cute little town. That's were I was working
last week. Cold at night, eh?

Scotty

katysails August 9th 04 11:56 AM

Hey Katy

Allegan has great flea markets at the fairgrounds...I've been there for dog
shows, too. And yes, it's been cold at night most of the summer...you
should have given me a call...that's not that far away...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Scout August 9th 04 12:11 PM

Hey Katy

you need some personal effect for that doll to work?
Scout

"katysails" wrote
{snip} ...you should have given me a call...that's not that far away...

katysails August 9th 04 11:29 PM

Hey Katy

you need some personal effect for that doll to work?
Scout

Well gee thanks a whole lot, Scout....I doubt if that ever even entered his
mind....now he'll be suspicious every time I'm nice...but that's ok...I'm
sure Lisa will cooperate....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Scott Vernon August 9th 04 11:40 PM

Hey Katy

If you run down to the motel in Allegan, there's only one, I'm sure you can
still find some of my hair under the pillow. Room #3.

Scotty

katysails August 10th 04 03:50 AM

Hey Katy

If you run down to the motel in Allegan, there's only one, I'm sure you can
still find some of my hair under the pillow. Room #3.

Scotty

Great...I'll have them send some in an envelope....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Scout August 10th 04 11:32 AM

Hey Katy

so the 'Hair Fairy' does exist?
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote
I'm sure you can still find some of my hair under the pillow.

katysails August 10th 04 11:45 AM

Hey Katy

so the 'Hair Fairy' does exist?
Scout

No...Mr Sails has been hoping she was a rality for years, but she never
seems to visit his pillow....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

katysails August 10th 04 11:34 PM

Hey Katy

so you're saying Mr. Sails is a major contributor to the less-is-more
society?
Scout
He's in the platinum tonsured category....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---