Scott Vernon

Default 4 U Katy? it's Local and a blast

Is the plate made of steel, brass, AL.? I'd prefer a face sheild so I
could see where I was going.

SV

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
No ****... the spray stings at that speed.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
''faceplate''?

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
I've seen them in the SF bay... unbelievable... sound like a
jet engine. Saw them going 40 kts at least. You need a
helmet and faceplate to protect your face from the spray.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...item=248488025
8&category=63730

Joe

Scott Vernon

Are you anti Semantic?

Must be a left-coast thing, I've never heard it referred to as a face plate.
--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Joe" wrote in message
om...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...item=248488025
8&category=63730

Joe

jlrogers±³©

Don't understand F-Prot, huh?

"Joe" wrote in message
om...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...item=248488025
8&category=63730

Joe

--
jlrogers±³©
Never date a woman you can hear ticking. - Mark Patinkin

Eschew Obfuscation.

Jonathan Ganz

We use Postini as the first line.

--