jlrogers±³©

Default 4 U Katy? it's Local and a blast

Don't understand F-Prot, huh?

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
Must be a left coast thing. I've heard both... assumed for the
subject they were synonymous. So, I'm not anti Semantic. I'm
more pro McAfee.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Are you anti Semantic?

Must be a left-coast thing, I've never heard it referred to as a
face plate. --
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Semantics or not, you need a faceplate on your helmet. If you
prefer steel or brass, please don't sail near me.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Is the plate made of steel, brass, AL.? I'd prefer a face sheild
so I could see where I was going.

SV

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
No ****... the spray stings at that speed.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
''faceplate''?

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
I've seen them in the SF bay... unbelievable... sound like a
jet engine. Saw them going 40 kts at least. You need a
helmet and faceplate to protect your face from the spray.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...item=248488025
8&category=63730

Joe

--
jlrogers±³©
Never date a woman you can hear ticking. - Mark Patinkin

Eschew Obfuscation.