Joe

Default 4 U Katy? it's Local and a blast

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tego ry=63730

Joe
Jonathan Ganz

I've seen them in the SF bay... unbelievable... sound like a
jet engine. Saw them going 40 kts at least. You need a
helmet and faceplate to protect your face from the spray.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tego ry=63730

Joe

Bart Senior

I've seen a few of these things for sale around $4000.

They do have a tendency to blow apart under the loads
they see. Make sure you have insurance if you buy one,
so you can replace the mast.

Joe wrote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...item=248488025
8&category=63730

Jonathan Ganz

When I saw them sailing, I heard that the connection between
the two sails is the first to go. That actually happened on one
of the boats when I was there. It still sailed twice as fast as
my little trimaran!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
I've seen a few of these things for sale around $4000.

They do have a tendency to blow apart under the loads
they see. Make sure you have insurance if you buy one,
so you can replace the mast.

Joe wrote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...item=248488025
8&category=63730

katysails

Nah...not my type of sail at all... I was looking at a cute little 14' O'Day
daysailor, though....that's more my style of toy boat....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Jonathan Ganz

No ****... the spray stings at that speed.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
''faceplate''?

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
I've seen them in the SF bay... unbelievable... sound like a
jet engine. Saw them going 40 kts at least. You need a
helmet and faceplate to protect your face from the spray.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...item=248488025
8&category=63730

Joe

katysails

What happened to the Butterfly?

Nothing...giving it to the grandgirls since they're now 10 and 12....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---