Jonathan Ganz

Default J Ganz carpet bombing

Yeah, but it's a fun boring.... is this post of yours any better?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Jon,

Don't care who started it. It's BORING!!

I did chk the header and it looks like it's originating outside the
country. Atlantic Area, I agree with the Post

Ole Thom

ugly permanent boat rug / carpet - options? [email protected] General 10 September 1st 20 05:26 PM
bayliner Capri 1999 original floor / carpet gets soaked from rain sometimes [email protected] General 8 July 2nd 04 10:30 PM
Prayers for Ganz Bob Crantz ASA 8 June 9th 04 12:19 PM
marine carpet tcoop General 9 February 9th 04 03:46 AM
Ganz is still lost. Simple Simon ASA 1 July 19th 03 02:21 AM