Bobspirt

Default J Ganz carpet bombing

As steady as the sun, you can count on this guy waking up PST and bombing the
NG with the same ole boring crap. Jonny, give it a rest.
Scout

Bob,
Where have you been hiding? Doing any sailing in this rain?
Scout

"Bobspirt" wrote in message
As steady as the sun, you can count on this guy waking up PST and bombing

the
NG with the same ole boring crap. Jonny, give it a rest.

Jonathan Ganz

This wasn't bob.... sorry Scout.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobspirt" wrote in message
As steady as the sun, you can count on this guy waking up PST and

bombing
the
NG with the same ole boring crap. Jonny, give it a rest.

Scout

hmmm, why bother?
Scout

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
This wasn't bob.... sorry Scout.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobspirt" wrote in message
As steady as the sun, you can count on this guy waking up PST and

bombing
the
NG with the same ole boring crap. Jonny, give it a rest.

Jonathan Ganz

Why bother what?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobspirt" wrote in message
As steady as the sun, you can count on this guy waking up PST and

bombing
the
NG with the same ole boring crap. Jonny, give it a rest.

Thom Stewart

Well stated Nutsy, well stated;

I think we've all had more than enough; You're a Homo, no I'm not you
are! It is time to GIVE IT A REST.

So, Nutsy, how goes it with Susy? Hope everything is OK

Ole Thom

Jonathan Ganz

Sorry Thom, but I didn't start it. I've plonked the person
who is forging Bob's post. You might want to check the
headers.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Well stated Nutsy, well stated;

I think we've all had more than enough; You're a Homo, no I'm not you
are! It is time to GIVE IT A REST.

So, Nutsy, how goes it with Susy? Hope everything is OK

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Jon,

Don't care who started it. It's BORING!!

I did chk the header and it looks like it's originating outside the
country. Atlantic Area, I agree with the Post

Ole Thom

Jonathan Ganz

OIC

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobspirt" wrote in message
As steady as the sun, you can count on this guy waking up PST

and
bombing
the
NG with the same ole boring crap. Jonny, give it a rest.

ugly permanent boat rug / carpet - options? [email protected] General 10 September 1st 20 05:26 PM
bayliner Capri 1999 original floor / carpet gets soaked from rain sometimes [email protected] General 8 July 2nd 04 10:30 PM
Prayers for Ganz Bob Crantz ASA 8 June 9th 04 12:19 PM
marine carpet tcoop General 9 February 9th 04 03:46 AM
Ganz is still lost. Simple Simon ASA 1 July 19th 03 02:21 AM