Joe

Default Put your money were your mouth is! OT

Now is the time to contact Blockbuster rentals the nations largest and
let them know that all proud Americans will not stand for them to make
money off of burning charred American bodies. Let them know you will
do 100% of your movie rentals at your local Mom & Pop shop if they
carry M.Moores POS American hating left wing Propaganda film 911.

Show them we will vote before the election with our wallets! Not only
will we not rent 911 but we will refuse to rent anything from a
company that make $ off of Moores hate of America.

Just click on the link below! And pass this info on to your Proud
American friends!

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...T-ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!

Thanks,
Joe
Jonathan Ganz

This is Joes favorite website I'm told:

http://www.americannaziparty.com/

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Now is the time to contact Blockbuster rentals the nations largest and
let them know that all proud Americans will not stand for them to make
money off of burning charred American bodies. Let them know you will
do 100% of your movie rentals at your local Mom & Pop shop if they
carry M.Moores POS American hating left wing Propaganda film 911.

Show them we will vote before the election with our wallets! Not only
will we not rent 911 but we will refuse to rent anything from a
company that make $ off of Moores hate of America.

Just click on the link below! And pass this info on to your Proud
American friends!

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...T-ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!

Thanks,
Joe

felton

Thanks for showing your true colors.

I remember reading that someone asked John McCain upon his return to
the US after his years as a POW how he felt about the folks who had
protested the war during his captivity. His replied that those were
the rights he and his fellow servicemen were fighting for.

Now along comes Joe and his group of "proud Americans" making every
effort they can feebly muster to shut down freedom of expression. It
is my understanding that Farenheit 9/11 is working towards
availability to our servicemen and women on military bases with the
blessings of the various services. Fortunately they still understand
what Joe and his group do not.

On 20 Jul 2004 10:26:49 -0700, (Joe) wrote:

Now is the time to contact Blockbuster rentals the nations largest and
let them know that all proud Americans will not stand for them to make
money off of burning charred American bodies. Let them know you will
do 100% of your movie rentals at your local Mom & Pop shop if they
carry M.Moores POS American hating left wing Propaganda film 911.

Show them we will vote before the election with our wallets! Not only
will we not rent 911 but we will refuse to rent anything from a
company that make $ off of Moores hate of America.

Just click on the link below! And pass this info on to your Proud
American friends!

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...T-ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!

Thanks,
Joe

Bob Crantz

Joe, you are a true American and represent the very essence of Americanism.
I support you and your peaceful economic effort to dissuade others from
viewing the utter trash spewed forth by the Great Bloviator. Voluntary
social action, not government legislation, is the true center of change in
this country. Michael Moore is just here to profit from victims and upset
the apple cart. He offers no solutions, no ideas, nothing. He is a laughing
stock abroad as he is the Ugly American in its finest form. He is too stupid
to realize that the very thing he does attack is himself. Just as others can
go about and promote Moore's film, you have the same right to go about and
demote it. And, if only the truth could be told, rather than propogandist
lies, you would be the clear victor in only a short matter of time.

BC

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Now is the time to contact Blockbuster rentals the nations largest and
let them know that all proud Americans will not stand for them to make
money off of burning charred American bodies. Let them know you will
do 100% of your movie rentals at your local Mom & Pop shop if they
carry M.Moores POS American hating left wing Propaganda film 911.

Show them we will vote before the election with our wallets! Not only
will we not rent 911 but we will refuse to rent anything from a
company that make $ off of Moores hate of America.

Just click on the link below! And pass this info on to your Proud
American friends!

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...T-ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!

Thanks,
Joe

Jonathan Ganz

He's been showing his true colors for quite a while now... this
is nothing new.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...,ART-439%5ENT-

ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!

Thanks,
Joe

felton

Actually Michael Moore offers a very sensible solution. VOTE. Just
what is it about critical opinions of government policy that you fear
so much? You would be much happier in a banana republic or one of the
many other countries that attempt to squash public discourse that is
critical to the ruling regime.

A "true American" might well elect not to see the movie, or perhaps
would disagree with the opinions of Michael Moore, but would not go to
such efforts to prohibit others from seeing the movie and forming
their own conclusions.

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:02:34 GMT, "Bob Crantz"
wrote:

Joe, you are a true American and represent the very essence of Americanism.
I support you and your peaceful economic effort to dissuade others from
viewing the utter trash spewed forth by the Great Bloviator. Voluntary
social action, not government legislation, is the true center of change in
this country. Michael Moore is just here to profit from victims and upset
the apple cart. He offers no solutions, no ideas, nothing. He is a laughing
stock abroad as he is the Ugly American in its finest form. He is too stupid
to realize that the very thing he does attack is himself. Just as others can
go about and promote Moore's film, you have the same right to go about and
demote it. And, if only the truth could be told, rather than propogandist
lies, you would be the clear victor in only a short matter of time.

BC

"Joe" wrote in message
. com...
Now is the time to contact Blockbuster rentals the nations largest and
let them know that all proud Americans will not stand for them to make
money off of burning charred American bodies. Let them know you will
do 100% of your movie rentals at your local Mom & Pop shop if they
carry M.Moores POS American hating left wing Propaganda film 911.

Show them we will vote before the election with our wallets! Not only
will we not rent 911 but we will refuse to rent anything from a
company that make $ off of Moores hate of America.

Just click on the link below! And pass this info on to your Proud
American friends!

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...T-ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!

Thanks,
Joe

felton

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:06:05 GMT, "Bob Crantz"
wrote:

So the "Hush Rush" crowd is Un-American by your standards?
The crowd that drove Dr. Laura off the tv is Un-American?

hmmm?

BC

I have a simple solution to Rush... I don't listen to him. It doesn't
bother me that others do. Same with Howard Stern. I also don't attend
KKK rallies, although I don't have a problem with people having
extreme views or expressing extreme opinions. I guess I am not as
threatened by others' views as you and Joe seem to be.

.. .

wrote:

[...]

"Joe" wrote in message
. com...
Now is the time to contact Blockbuster rentals the nations largest and
let them know that all proud Americans will not stand for them to make
money off of burning charred American bodies. Let them know you will
do 100% of your movie rentals at your local Mom & Pop shop if they
carry M.Moores POS American hating left wing Propaganda film 911.

Show them we will vote before the election with our wallets! Not only
will we not rent 911 but we will refuse to rent anything from a
company that make $ off of Moores hate of America.

Just click on the link below! And pass this info on to your Proud
American friends!

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...,ART-439%5ENT-

ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!

Thanks,
Joe

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
This is Joes favorite website I'm told:

http://www.americannaziparty.com/

By who your "ashamed to be an american" club?

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Now is the time to contact Blockbuster rentals the nations largest and
let them know that all proud Americans will not stand for them to make
money off of burning charred American bodies. Let them know you will
do 100% of your movie rentals at your local Mom & Pop shop if they
carry M.Moores POS American hating left wing Propaganda film 911.

Show them we will vote before the election with our wallets! Not only
will we not rent 911 but we will refuse to rent anything from a
company that make $ off of Moores hate of America.

Just click on the link below! And pass this info on to your Proud
American friends!

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...T-ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!

Thanks,
Joe

Donal

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Now is the time to contact Blockbuster rentals the nations largest and
let them know that all proud Americans will not stand for them to make
money off of burning charred American bodies. Let them know you will
do 100% of your movie rentals at your local Mom & Pop shop if they
carry M.Moores POS American hating left wing Propaganda film 911.

Good man, Joe! Show them that freedom of speech will cost them dearly!

That's the American way, eh?

Regards

Donal

Putitng one's money where one's mouth is... NOYB General 1 July 4th 04 02:14 PM
MONEY j-mitch General 0 August 15th 03 07:07 PM
MONEY j-mitch General 0 August 15th 03 07:07 PM