Joe

Default Put your money were your mouth is! OT

felton wrote in message . ..
Thanks for showing your true colors.

Your quite welcome Felton.

I remember reading that someone asked John McCain upon his return to
the US after his years as a POW how he felt about the folks who had
protested the war during his captivity. His replied that those were
the rights he and his fellow servicemen were fighting for.

Thats correct! Very Good Felton, but thats does not mean I going to
pay anyone to see it. Infact thats my right. And many died for my
right to say so

So there. Infact go down to your local VA Hall and pass out some
M.Moore tickets and see what kind of thanks you will get.

Now along comes Joe and his group of "proud Americans" making every
effort they can feebly muster to shut down freedom of expression.

I have nothing against freedom of expression.

Do you have a problem with me having the view that M. Moore is a self
centered pile of dung. He will do anything to try to defeat President
Bush, just like woopee, Ronstat, Chick with Dicks, ect... So you
should respect my opinion and my abilty to make a difference by
refusing to buy any product that I chose to find un-worthy of my
money.

It
is my understanding that Farenheit 9/11 is working towards
availability to our servicemen and women on military bases with the
blessings of the various services.

I hope so. 99.8 % of those copies will be used for target pratice,
coffee coaster, traction in mud piles ect.

Fortunately they still understand
what Joe and his group do not.

My group of what? I'm talking for myself buddy, I my...self,
x-military, tax paying, consumer, voter, proud to be an American who
did not throw my medals over any fence.

You left wing idiots scream about American rights the loudest, but do
the least to enfore and protect them.

I have just as much right as you to go against that fat Idiot
Moore...... as you do to fall for his propaganda. Dont like it? You
better get on the telephone and demand that Blockbusters hawk his
filth. You think people are going to just sit around and take his
crap, woopies crap, rodstant crap, and the D Chicks crap? If you do
than your out of your freekin mind. You aint seen nothing yet. And
were going to kick them were it hurts the worst......

How you like that Free Expression I just gave you?

Were you in the service Felton?

Joe

On 20 Jul 2004 10:26:49 -0700, (Joe) wrote:

Now is the time to contact Blockbuster rentals the nations largest and
let them know that all proud Americans will not stand for them to make
money off of burning charred American bodies. Let them know you will
do 100% of your movie rentals at your local Mom & Pop shop if they
carry M.Moores POS American hating left wing Propaganda film 911.

Show them we will vote before the election with our wallets! Not only
will we not rent 911 but we will refuse to rent anything from a
company that make $ off of Moores hate of America.

Just click on the link below! And pass this info on to your Proud
American friends!

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...T-ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!

Thanks,
Joe

Jonathan Ganz

By your moma.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

This is Joes favorite website I'm told:

http://www.americannaziparty.com/

By who your "ashamed to be an american" club?

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Now is the time to contact Blockbuster rentals the nations largest and
let them know that all proud Americans will not stand for them to make
money off of burning charred American bodies. Let them know you will
do 100% of your movie rentals at your local Mom & Pop shop if they
carry M.Moores POS American hating left wing Propaganda film 911.

Show them we will vote before the election with our wallets! Not only
will we not rent 911 but we will refuse to rent anything from a
company that make $ off of Moores hate of America.

Just click on the link below! And pass this info on to your Proud
American friends!

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...T-ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!

Thanks,
Joe

Jonathan Ganz

No. You're just an asshole. Oh, sorry Bart. My bad!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...

. ..

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...,ART-439%5ENT-

ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!

Thanks,
Joe

Scott Vernon

"Donal" wrote

That's the American way, eh?

This, from a Scotch Brit?

SV

Scott Vernon

felton, you sound like a typical 'hide in my turtle shell and let things
work out by themselves' liberal. Your name fits you.

SV

"felton" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:06:05 GMT, "Bob Crantz"
wrote:

So the "Hush Rush" crowd is Un-American by your standards?
The crowd that drove Dr. Laura off the tv is Un-American?

hmmm?

BC

I have a simple solution to Rush... I don't listen to him. It doesn't
bother me that others do. Same with Howard Stern. I also don't attend
KKK rallies, although I don't have a problem with people having
extreme views or expressing extreme opinions. I guess I am not as
threatened by others' views as you and Joe seem to be.

"felton" wrote in message
.. .
Actually Michael Moore offers a very sensible solution. VOTE. Just
what is it about critical opinions of government policy that you fear
so much? You would be much happier in a banana republic or one of the
many other countries that attempt to squash public discourse that is
critical to the ruling regime.

A "true American" might well elect not to see the movie, or perhaps
would disagree with the opinions of Michael Moore, but would not go to
such efforts to prohibit others from seeing the movie and forming
their own conclusions.

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:02:34 GMT, "Bob Crantz"
wrote:

Joe, you are a true American and represent the very essence of

Americanism.
I support you and your peaceful economic effort to dissuade others

from
viewing the utter trash spewed forth by the Great Bloviator. Voluntary
social action, not government legislation, is the true center of

change
in
this country. Michael Moore is just here to profit from victims and

upset
the apple cart. He offers no solutions, no ideas, nothing. He is a

laughing
stock abroad as he is the Ugly American in its finest form. He is too

stupid
to realize that the very thing he does attack is himself. Just as

others
can
go about and promote Moore's film, you have the same right to go about

and
demote it. And, if only the truth could be told, rather than

propogandist
lies, you would be the clear victor in only a short matter of time.

BC

. com...

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...6,ART-439%5ENT

-
ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!

Thanks,
Joe

Jeff Morris

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote

That's the American way, eh?

This, from a Scotch Brit?

A Scotch-Brit? Isn't that an abrasive pad?

felton

As usual the simplest of points flies right over your head. There is
a difference if you choosing not to support a point of view by
expressing your disagreement, calling Michael Moore an idiot or
boycotting a product or movie by not attending. When you attempt to
quash the other point of view by making certain it is not available
because you don't care for it, you are acting in the finest traditions
of anti-American fascism.

I don't expect you to grasp this, but I wrote it anyway in the
unliklely event that you know someone who can explain it to you.

(Joe) wrote:

Now is the time to contact Blockbuster rentals the nations largest and
let them know that all proud Americans will not stand for them to make
money off of burning charred American bodies. Let them know you will
do 100% of your movie rentals at your local Mom & Pop shop if they
carry M.Moores POS American hating left wing Propaganda film 911.

Show them we will vote before the election with our wallets! Not only
will we not rent 911 but we will refuse to rent anything from a
company that make $ off of Moores hate of America.

Just click on the link below! And pass this info on to your Proud
American friends!

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...T-ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!

Thanks,
Joe

felton

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:12:11 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

What about Joes' freedom of speech?

I am not aware that there is any movement afoot to outlaw stupidity.
Joe is free to see the movie or not, agree with it or not, voice his
displeasure with it or not. Too bad he doesn't want to allow others
the same.

It is actually rather ironic that folks like Joe make the movie,
Fahrenheit 451, after which this documentary was named, seem so eerily
real.

http://www.destgulch.com/movies/f451/

Read the review and see if you can't see the parallels. Man, the
future has arrived.

OzOne wrote in message ...

Ahhhh, So you don't support the US Constitution?

You know free speech and all.....Were you ever in the employ of Saddam
Hussein?

On 20 Jul 2004 10:26:49 -0700, (Joe)
scribbled thusly:

Now is the time to contact Blockbuster rentals the nations largest and
let them know that all proud Americans will not stand for them to make
money off of burning charred American bodies. Let them know you will
do 100% of your movie rentals at your local Mom & Pop shop if they
carry M.Moores POS American hating left wing Propaganda film 911.

Show them we will vote before the election with our wallets! Not only
will we not rent 911 but we will refuse to rent anything from a
company that make $ off of Moores hate of America.

Just click on the link below! And pass this info on to your Proud
American friends!

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/about/...,ART-439%5ENT-

ABT,00.html?

And call your local store directly!

Thanks,
Joe

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Scott Vernon

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote

That's the American way, eh?

This, from a Scotch Brit?

A Scotch-Brit? Isn't that an abrasive pad?

Yes, Donal is abrasive at times, but not a pad.

SV

Putitng one's money where one's mouth is... NOYB General 1 July 4th 04 02:14 PM
MONEY j-mitch General 0 August 15th 03 07:07 PM
MONEY j-mitch General 0 August 15th 03 07:07 PM