NOYB

Default Putitng one's money where one's mouth is...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Further, one of our local hospitals apparently was going to ship its
non-emergency radiology interpretation work overseas using electronic
file transfer of some sort. A petitiot drive started up, and enough
signatures were obtained to "convince" the hospital to NOT do that.

How did they plan to get around state medical licensing laws? For instance,
if you're not licensed in Florida, you can't practice medicine here...and
"practicing medicine" includes radiographic diagnostics.

John Smith

I hope no one uses the self checkout, that way I can always get in and get
out quickly because I always use them. While you are at it, why don't you
stop using self serve when you buy gas.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
I've been an ATT Wireless customer for nearly eight years, but not for

long.

ATT Wireless (which is not owned by ATT now but used to be) has
contracted out its customer service department to India.

Next week, I'm going to cancel my ATT Wireless account and pay a $150
penalty for getting out of my contract with that provider.

I have nothing against India or that country's workforce. But I'd rather
the dollars I shell out for services provide incomes for workers on this
continent.

I'm delighted to report that at the local supermarket I frequent, not
only are the self-checkout lanes mostly unused, but that I always hear
customers telling the managers they're NOT going to use self-checkout
because it puts their friends and neighbors who are employed at that
market out of work.

Further, one of our local hospitals apparently was going to ship its
non-emergency radiology interpretation work overseas using electronic
file transfer of some sort. A petitiot drive started up, and enough
signatures were obtained to "convince" the hospital to NOT do that.

You *can* make a difference.